Blackburn v QPR *Match Thread*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
    Where was our right back for their goal??
    On his @rse about 20 yards back.

Comment

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
      Are you suggesting three wins will keep us up??
      I get what you say but it was actually well over than on the line a tad
      I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

• Originally posted by brightonr View Post
        On his @rse about 20 yards back.
        You're a cracking poster, I hope you go out for a few beers, never seen you like this
        I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
          Whoever blamed Furlong for the goal coming down his side owes him an apology it was not him don't even think he was still on the pitch. Plus not sure that video shows ball conclusively over the line you need something side on image to prove it
          He was on the pitch Wests. Fell over making the tackle just before the ball went out wide.

Harsh to blame him though as others could have done better.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fordy View Post
            When Henry was in the team, he was the problem. Now it's Luongo. If he gets dropped it will be someone else. Probably will be Goss, already seen someone say he's too one footed after his 10 min debut. Feel for him.
            Play one offensive midfielder (not a number 10) out of three CMs with Luongo as a defensive midfielder, I'll suck that up. I might even be happy. Play Luongo as the offensive midfielder and I'm not. Midfield, so far this season, is the problem. I'm sorry to go on about it, Fordy.

Comment

• Think we need 5 wins to be safe,teams below us are raising their games and starting to pick points up....especially when they play against us!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                Where was our right back for their goal??
                One could wonder, I looked twice and found him in the middle of the park.. I'd call it another mess up by DF!

Comment

• Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                  You're a cracking poster, I hope you go out for a few beers, never seen you like this
                  Sorry for the negativity mate.

Just get really annoyed when we make the same mistakes over and over again.

Didn't really think Holloway was the right man at the time of his appointment, but what cannot be overstated is his love for the club. I doubt there is another manager through the entire leagues that is as in love with his club and is as desperate to succeed as Olly. And I absolutely love that.

But that doesn't excuse playing full backs and centre halves in midfield when we need to be a little more creative. Can sort of understand it if Henry and Gladwin are the only alternatives, but with such a fantastic window (for which Holloway deserves an immense amount of credit), to repeat the trick with the options available to him today was, in my opinion, pretty stupid. And so it proved.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brian Wilson View Post
                    Freeman is my bet for the next booboy. Just got a feeling.
                    Furlong I reckon. Would be just like our fans to ruin a promising youngster.
                    Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                    Pawel Wszolek - 6
                    Luke Freeman - 6
                    Matt Smith - 6
                    Ebere Eze - 4
                    Joel Lynch - 3
                    Tomer Hemed - 3
                    Toni Leistner - 2
                    Massimo Luongo- 2
                    Angel Rangel - 2
                    Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                    Geoff Cameron - 1
                    Aramide Oteh - 1
                    Jake Bidwell - 1
                    Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Sorry for the negativity mate.

Just get really annoyed when we make the same mistakes over and over again.

Didn't really think Holloway was the right man at the time of his appointment, but what cannot be overstated is his love for the club. I doubt there is another manager through the entire leagues that is as in love with his club and is as desperate to succeed as Olly. And I absolutely love that.

But that doesn't excuse playing full backs and centre halves in midfield when we need to be a little more creative. Can sort of understand it if Henry and Gladwin are the only alternatives, but with such a fantastic window (for which Holloway deserves an immense amount of credit), to repeat the trick with the options available to him today was, in my opinion, pretty stupid. And so it proved.
                      Pretty much my thoughts too!

Comment

If you're going to criticise Rangers 77 for moaning about Luongo, then you should include me in it. Bloke is easily the most overrated player we have. At this level he is average to poor. Very wasteful, very lightweight and very very droppable.

Unfortunately though, it would appear that Holloway is never going to allow it to be proven, insisting instead to allow him to lose more and more confidence as each game passes. Poor kid needs a break and the chance to work on some aspects of his game and come back stronger. Since the window, we certainly have better options now, IMO.
                        I don't know the technicalities of football, but Ollie has his reasons for picking him and I trust him, Rangers77 is fully entitled to his opinion as is everyone else, but as I said in an earlier post I get it, he doesn't rate him, but we don't need it reiterated after every disappointing result, there are 10 (plus subs) other players out there it's a team game!

Comment

• Like I've been saying for a while Olly knows how to set up for high press and break but he seems to have little clear idea how to set up vs an inferior side. Posession must be utilised, if you're gonna dominate you have to pick some creativity from the off.

Comment

• Originally posted by Marsh67 View Post
                            I don't know the technicalities of football, but Ollie has his reasons for picking him and I trust him, Rangers77 is fully entitled to his opinion as is everyone else, but as I said in an earlier post I get it, he doesn't rate him, but we don't need it reiterated after every disappointing result, there are 10 (plus subs) other players out there it's a team game!
                            OK. I get that. But Tbf I've singled him out twice. Not after every game. The other time after a successful result....... But the problem remains the midfield. It gets my goat. Rest of the team is OK ish. Ive been pulling my punches on here today, too. In a text to a mate I said Morrison was on for the Anonymous Australian/ P iss Poor Pacific Islander.

Comment

• And it was Furlong who missed his man again was it?
                              QPR
                              Best team in the world
                              Sort of

Comment

• Originally posted by Shania View Post
                                And it was Furlong who missed his man again was it?
                                No.

Comment

Working...
                                X