Blackburn v QPR *Match Thread*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
    So that's Cousins and Doughty dropped from the last bench as I understand it?
    Only Cousins.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
      So that's Cousins and Doughty dropped from the last bench as I understand it?
      Think it would be hard to justify otherwise, as many have said that is a bench that many clubs would have straight in their first team.

Comment

Furlong gets his chance again, lets see if it is his last, he really needs to be more composed today! I'd play Perch in that position for sure but with Hall on the bench we mig see changes if DF not good enough again..

Comment

And we`ve got shodipo aswell to come back
          http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Originally posted by erikmata View Post
            Furlong gets his chance again, lets see if it is his last, he really needs to be more composed today! I'd play Perch in that position for sure but with Hall on the bench we mig see changes if DF not good enough again..

I personally think furlongs very good and quite well composed, will only get better with more experience!
            http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
              I personally think furlongs very good and quite well composed, will only get better with more experience!
              Yes, but definitely at fault for Shelvey's goal on weds. Still has things to learn.

Comment

People need to remember regarding Furlong that he is very much still raw at this level and while we can't afford mistakes he is going to make them like everyone does. Lets support the kid and give him encouragement. Not digging anyone out at all by this post. Time to be positive.

Comment

Quite optimistic with the names we have on the bench. But its how they perform on the pitch that counts most. As soon as Freeman and Goss came in against Newcastle, we seemed to loose composure and it was only thanks to Smithies that kept us in the match. Those first eleven are what matter most right now. The bench players needs to work hard to get a place and stay there on merit.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by erikmata;1608785[B
                      ]Furlong [/B]gets his chance again, lets see if it is his last, he really needs to be more composed today! I'd play Perch in that position for sure but with Hall on the bench we mig see changes if DF not good enough again..
                      Hopefully he will have a blinder today...
                      QPR
                      Best team in the world
                      Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by erikmata View Post
                        We should replace Furlong ASAP. Simply not good enough defensively.

Comment

He is not very good at all.
                          QPR
                          Best team in the world
                          Sort of

Comment

We all see tings differently but that was the last thing he looked against Newcastle and Fulham, I couldn't watch the game against Burton but apparently he cost us yet another goal then.. We'll see, gogogo!

Comment

Come on Rangers!
                              "Imagine a relationship that went wrong but you held on in there for years: that's what it is like supporting a football team. Your loyalty to a team can never die. Ties are stronger than they could ever be with a woman. If she goes and sleeps with your best mate, it's over. If the Rs' boss, Ian Holloway, slept with my best mate, QPR would still be my team. Even if many of the things that you loved about going to matches have gone - terraces, team shirts without sponsors and being able to smoke at grounds - you still stick with your team." - Peter Doherty.

Comment

I doubt Morrison will play today.
                                Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                                Pawel Wszolek - 6
                                Luke Freeman - 6
                                Matt Smith - 6
                                Ebere Eze - 4
                                Joel Lynch - 3
                                Tomer Hemed - 3
                                Toni Leistner - 2
                                Massimo Luongo- 2