Polter!

Get in son!
    Feed The Massimo And He Will Score

Comment

What a finish... Feed the polt!!!

Comment

Wowwwwwww POLT

Comment

now that goal was so fully deserved. Well done Polter. fantastic team performance. Everyone apart from Gladwin did themselves justice today.

Comment

What a finish by Polter. Did have a quiet game, however that was some kind of a goal. Well done to all. Caulker and Luongo were our best players. Many, many positives today. And there is still Borysiuk, Lynch and Ngbakoto (hope they are spelled good) to join in.

Comment

Love it. We look organised and fit. Caulker or Luongo MOM for me. ursssssssssss

Comment

What a good game, really well played, Gladwin was a let down but overall a fantastic performance.. Still got Ngbakoto and Buriyshuk and any new players to come in.
                C'Mon You Supaaaa!!

Comment

Good game & a clean sheet, doesn't get much better than that
                  Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                  Work Best When Open...
                  @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

As Holloway just said we looked balanced, coordinated and a proper team.

It is only the first game of the season but there does look something special about this first 11. defensively there's not many teams better than us. Polter looks a different animal and I'm starting to love the bloke. Luongo getting stuck in and spraying the ball about like he's played as a dm all his life and then we have the quality with chery and cousins and raw potential of shopodio.

Special mention for Henry to who does all the Nasty gritty work tirelessly. Today's team reminded me of the Warnock squad from 2010.

Comment

• Sky named Chery motm but for me its def Luongo best he done since signing.

Comment

• Phewwww. Well done. 3 Points against Leeds
                        QPR
                        Best team in the world
                        Sort of

Comment

• Really liked this win. First half performance was fantastic. Very glad on behalf of Caulker who had a great game. Henry my motm.

Comment

• Gladwin is either nowhere near up to this standard or he suffers a massive lack of confidence making him look way way off the pace. Either way there aint no way he'll be getting back in the side. Wouldn't even be surprised to see him again go back out on loan for a few months.

Comment

• Originally posted by Timmy the Doc View Post
                              Really liked this win. First half performance was fantastic. Very glad on behalf of Caulker who had a great game. Henry my motm.
                              Henry was fairly solid, but I think Chery just nicks it.
                              Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                              Work Best When Open...
                              @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

• We seem to have a very good team spirit.

Comment

Working...
                                X