No announcement yet.

QPR v Leeds *Match Thread*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gladwin got to come off. Lethargic and sluggish.

Comment

Very promising first 45. Shodipo looks great, Polter's a handful.

Comment

Originally posted by luca View Post
        that was not a foul in 100 years!
        no it wasnt, it was his reaction

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
          no it wasnt, it was his reaction
          If they are booking people for natural reactions then lots of people are getting booked this year. Utterly ridiculous decision

Comment

Great first half and to think we've got two new quality players to add to this! we look excellent amd a great team unit already, should be about 3 or 4 up, & polters effort that hit the post would of been a great goal! Chuffed to bits with our pressing, such an improvement compared to last season already, cant see us losing many if we keep playing like this
            http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Originally posted by Greg1882 View Post
              If they are booking people for natural reactions then lots of people are getting booked this year. Utterly ridiculous decision
              true, what scared me he went in hard straight after getting booked.

Comment

Gladwin must be replaced. Polter is a bit slow today while Chery is not at his best. If we win today, everything will be forgotten! Come on you R's.

Comment

Gladwin is having a shocker today and the whole right side looks weaker... Ned is expecting his winger to he'll him defend the wide positions and he's getting nothing. Poltergeist is coming out to clean up his mess and we're losing our striker...
                  As for the positives, shodipo looks confident and likes running at his man and delivering a ball, Henry has closed down well, polter is dominating their defence and really opening their defence, Bidwell looks no nonsense and goes for everything but my man of the match so far is Luongo. .. non stop hustle, winning every ball in the tackle, blocking passes, winning headers and creating chances. Can't wait for Cousins to come in and give even more energy but Henry is doing a good job. Centre backs aré looking comfortable and Greeno is having a great game for us
                  "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Luongo everywhere.

Comment

Ned looking good. Caulker looks so comfortable. Our back 5 will get us high up the table. Just Yeni to come in for Gladwin and all looking great. Jimmy has them.pressing vwry well. I know towards end it stopped a bit.

Comment

Originally posted by BFG View Post
                        Luongo everywhere.
                        Agree. So far he is mom.

Comment

Luongo Having a blinder!

Comment

Originally posted by nanocopic View Post
                            Ned looking good. Caulker looks so comfortable. Our back 5 will get us high up the table. Just Yeni to come in for Gladwin and all looking great. Jimmy has them.pressing vwry well. I know towards end it stopped a bit.
                            It'll take more than one preseason to perfect the energy needed for pressing but that's what subs are for I suppose.. bring on cousins later and we get a second wind hopefully.
                            "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Can you hear our announcer on the telly? Sounds like Joe Pasquale. Fabulous atmosphere here today, I hope you can hear the crowd at home. COYRs!

Comment

Originally posted by ConnerSaurusRex View Post
                                Offers nothing as a winger, all our chances coming from the left side and Polter not at his best when he's forced to play out wide because Gladwin is disappearing.
                                This is what I wanted to say, you done it for me.

He needs to go as he is a weak link and was against Watford too.

Comment

Working...
                                X