No announcement yet.

QPR v Leeds *Match Thread*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stunning finish from Polter. Bullied the defender then a cracking strike into the top corner with the outside of his boot from a tight angle.

Comment

• Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
      As Holloway just said we looked balanced, coordinated and a proper team.

It is only the first game of the season but there does look something special about this first 11. defensively there's not many teams better than us. Polter looks a different animal and I'm starting to love the bloke. Luongo getting stuck in and spraying the ball about like he's played as a dm all his life and then we have the quality with chery and cousins and raw potential of shopodio.

Special mention for Henry to who does all the Nasty gritty work tirelessly. Today's team reminded me of the Warnock squad from 2010.
      Thought exactly the same maids,without getting too carried away, this looks a really special side, and very like our promotion winnong side! We really do look very good
      http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

• Originally posted by upperloft View Post
        What a good game, really well played, Gladwin was a let down but overall a fantastic performance.. Still got Ngbakoto and Buriyshuk and any new players to come in.
        Disagree about Gkadwin. He is combative and had some good moments. He was the fall guy for the new instructions the refs have had. Luckily today's ref and Jfh used some common sense.

Comment

• Rob Green must hate this place lol

Comment

• Already in the automatic promotion places...lets hope we stay there.

Comment

• I have a feeling that Gladwin will be soon out on loan. Today he was the only missing link in a very useful performance.

Comment

• AAAnd we hit the post twice. Absolutely buzzin'

Comment

• Originally posted by Del View Post
                  Already in the automatic promotion places...lets hope we stay there.
                  thought we would be top thinking cos Norwish let a goal in

Comment

• Originally posted by Martinmalta View Post
                    I have a feeling that Gladwin will be soon out on loan. Today he was the only missing link in a very useful performance.
                    you mean weak link

Comment

• Originally posted by wortonranger View Post
                      Disagree about Gkadwin. He is combative and had some good moments. He was the fall guy for the new instructions the refs have had. Luckily today's ref and Jfh used some common sense.
                      Gotta say Gladwin looked lethargic, lazy and off the boil, his tackling was a good few seconds off timing and his defensive positioning was poor and left us with potential gaps in the right side. As soon as cousins came on we looked much better offensively and defensively
                      "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

• Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                        Gotta say Gladwin looked lethargic, lazy and off the boil, his tackling was a good few seconds off timing and his defensive positioning was poor and left us with potential gaps in the right side. As soon as cousins came on we looked much better offensively and defensively
                        He seems to lack aggression in his play so appearing to not push himself! Deffo needs to kick his own arris,as is off the pace,or not fit which im sure he is otherwise wouldnt be in the team!
                        http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

• What a difference to a team not having a load of half interested mercenaries down the spine and wings.

We have bought shrewdly and sold wisely.

When you see the level of effort you can understand the decision to let clint and ale go.

Polter a menace with finesse. Luongo, chery and Henry always closing down and springing the counters. The whole defence look rock solid (even from set pieces) cousins looking strong and quick and Young shodipo looks like a real ringer. A manager tactically aware and making the right subs.

Happy start to the season..... Anyone missing BAE?

Comment

• Brilliant performance, built on solid foundations. Caulker and the back 5 absolutley dominant today.

Midfield, Henry superb and I'm his biggest critic, Luongo everywhere (MOM), Shodipo fantastic first half, loads of promise. Gladwin I can see is a good player looks like he's lacking confidence? He doe some good things, patience needed with him, tho with Yeni coming in he may find himself benched.

Chery and Polts beautiful

Cousins looks a bundle of energy, will be a huge asset in CM and when u think we got the Polish International Borysuik to come in as well how good are we gonna be in there?

All in all I'm buzzing. Well done Rangers

Comment

• Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                              Think he started well, but got nervous after his booking, but yes, Cousins probably the better player. Gladwin the type of big lad winger that needs game time to get his timing right, like Phillips.
                              https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

• Credit to Hasslebaink. The team look fit. Got at them from the off, scored early and played till the end, scoring a minute from time. Great start to the season.

Comment

Working...
                                X