Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Big Test Tonight against Burton (Match Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One thing I've noticed in the last 3 games is that we have no leaders on the pitch. Unless JFH drills the system into the squad we will struggle because no-one is thinking, making decisions or getting angry.

Comment

• shocking that a Dutchman advocates football like that. Then perhaps not, the national side is in its worse state for 45 years
      I must away now, I can no longer tarry
      This morning's tempest I have to cross
      I must be guided without a stumble
      Into the arms I love the most

Comment

• Hasselbaink giving an honest opinion of the match.
        http://www.qpr.co.uk/news/article/20...-3208997.aspx?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
          End of the world stuff. May as well give it all.up now.
          i have

Comment

• This place is so funny it really is.
            I'm so ready for this sort of mass hysteria every time we draw away.
            Used to get to me, now I smile.

#JFHOUT
            Last edited by Kevin Mcleod; 27-07-2016, 09:48 AM.

Comment

• As mentioned on other threads, its pre-season, people need to calm down. See where we sit after 15 league games.

What this pre-season has shown to me though as our youngsters arnt anywhere near the standard. Furlong looked alright last night, but pretty much everyone else has been poor. Can hope that petrasso/Doughty are the answers, because they aint.

Comment

• Henry, Midfield = Zero Creativity.

Comment

• Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
                  Henry, Midfield = Zero Creativity.
                  fairly sure anyone who has ever watched him play for more than 5 minutes can tell you that though. Just isnt his game and not what hes in the team for. He sits and breaks play up, should then give a nice easy little 5 yard pass to someone who can create. Wouldnt blame Henry for lack of creativity.
                  Last edited by Ramsey is god; 27-07-2016, 11:03 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bill View Post
                    i have
                    That doesn't surprise me in the slightest.
                    Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                    Pawel Wszolek - 6
                    Luke Freeman - 6
                    Matt Smith - 6
                    Ebere Eze - 4
                    Joel Lynch - 3
                    Tomer Hemed - 3
                    Toni Leistner - 2
                    Massimo Luongo- 2
                    Angel Rangel - 2
                    Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                    Geoff Cameron - 1
                    Aramide Oteh - 1
                    Jake Bidwell - 1
                    Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

• Not sure what the fuss is about- we drew away at a Championship side....like we usually do.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                        Not sure what the fuss is about- we drew away at a Championship side....like we usually do.
                        It's not the result but the performance.

Comment

• If we cant create chances in any friendlies,thats a concern for me! really do hope jimmy changes this crap one up top,otherwise can see him coming under major pressure soon in the season if we carry on the way we are!
                          http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

• Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
                            If we cant create chances in any friendlies,thats a concern for me! really do hope jimmy changes this crap one up top,otherwise can see him coming under major pressure soon in the season if we carry on the way we are!
                            Remember also that players tend to play differently in Friendlies compared to league matches. I remember Atalanta last season where we didn't really do too much offensively and then all of a sudden, we go into the season and keep scoring goals.
                            "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

• Hope youre right nas,but thought cousins when he played showed real quality and was head & shoulders above others!
                              http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

• Originally posted by Timmy the Doc View Post
                                It's not the result but the performance.
                                Personally it doesn't bother me in the slightest to be honest. We've been promoted with some absolutely dire performances under Redknapp - we all know the drill...one week we will look shocking then we'll go and stuff Brentford.

10 games in and if we are in the bottom 6 then I'll be concerned.

Comment

Working...
                                X