Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Big Test Tonight against Burton (Match Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MYU View Post
    Please read this Jimmy!
    If he read it I'm pretty sure he wouldn't understand or do it....

Comment

• Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
      Was it that bad then chaps?
      I fear for this shower next season. Clueless n toothless again tonight. Deffo be bottom half next season if they don't pull there finger out there ar.seholes and sign some attacking players.

Comment

• this 1 upfront is killing us. Jimmy's piling the pressure on himself already. And he deserves it

Comment

• Tonight was poor, stilling willing to wait ti see where. we are after 10 -15 league games. Dont want to judge on just preseason as clearly we need more players in and that is supposed to be happening.

Comment

• We're unable to create any chances full stop, Burton looked better than us, in fact all the teams we've played have looked better and created more.

It's a worry and I'm normally upbeat.

Comment

• I think these games are showing quite clearly who will not be in the starting 11, not impressed with any of the youngsters and doubt many will be in the 18.

Add Gladwin to those 4 and it shows our squad is thin, of the young players Furlong looks the best bet,not including Shapido in that list as he is new to the squad.

I know it is pre-season but so far going forward we have looked very poor.

Comment

• Hopefully this will force the signing of new wingers and a forward a lot quicker.
                Watford next. Should be an eye opener.

Comment

• Furlong was a positive surprise today.

Comment

• Yes it's all about getting minutes, match fitness, results don't matter blah blah blah.....but that made truly painful viewing!

Comment

• I would like to say "don't worry guys it'll be alright on the night" but I do fear for us this coming season, we will finish 12th-15th unless we sign some quality attacking players and change tactics.

Comment

• who won the trophy ?

Comment

• Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
                          who won the trophy ?
                          Burton. Goes to the home team if it's a draw apparently.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                            Burton. Goes to the home team if it's a draw apparently.
                            ah theres me thinking extra time then penalties ah well..

Comment

• Originally posted by shanns View Post
                              I would like to say "don't worry guys it'll be alright on the night" but I do fear for us this coming season, we will finish 12th-15th unless we sign some quality attacking players and change tactics.
                              12th? No chance.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                                F acking hell. My balls ache watching that. Thank Christ it's over.
                                That's what I virtually said after every single home game last season. I think you'll be saying the same this season too!

Comment

Working...
                                X