Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Big Test Tonight against Burton (Match Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fordy View Post
    It's someone's opinion. Why don't you contribute to threads instead of sniping all the time?
    I like Ginge, but he does have a tendency to do that. A lot.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
      OMG this is s hite.......
      its #DROSSBALL
      nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by greg1882 View Post
        i don't buy that pre season means nothing. It's all about momentum and we've been consistently poor all pre season. Do the people that are slating others for having a bit of a whinge suddenly expect us to flip the switch against leeds? I think it's a little concerning personally
        in two weeks time, it won't be preseason. What will the excuse be then?

Comment

Originally posted by Norths View Post
          I like Ginge, but he does have a tendency to do that. A lot.
          In his defence (as I think he is a good poster) it is only countering the exact same from the "negative" posters.
          You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
            in two weeks time, it won't be preseason. What will the excuse be then?
            We just look so far off ready mate. Washingtons confidence must be rock bottom with the lack of service and lack of support. Hope we pull our fingers out sharpish, it's not the result couldn't give two ####s about that it's the performances. No sign of improvement and consistently very very poor. We could win tonight and is still be of that opinion

Comment

Ginge is entitled to his digs, just like the rest of us.

top poster on here even if we disagree on just about everything

Comment

Yeah ginge is a good poster. Can see the frustration from both angles

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                  In his defence (as I think he is a good poster) it is only countering the exact same from the "negative" posters.
                  So people want to make a negative comment, so what? Ginge doesn't need to react to them all the time, but if he does then that's entirely upto him.

Comment

Originally posted by Norths View Post
                    So people want to make a negative comment, so what? Ginge doesn't need to react to them all the time, but if he does then that's entirely upto him.
                    Exactamondo.
                    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Personally I think we are two good wingers and a forward off a v.solid team.

Comment

Ginge was having a dig at me in jest for my 'Just awful' comment

Comment

Originally posted by Greg1882 View Post
                          We just look so far off ready mate. Washingtons confidence must be rock bottom with the lack of service and lack of support. Hope we pull our fingers out sharpish, it's not the result couldn't give two ####s about that it's the performances. No sign of improvement and consistently very very poor. We could win tonight and is still be of that opinion
                          bang on. this has nothing to do with the score.

being out preformed by the likes of wycombe and now burton. no plan b, 1 up front, punt and run. even the farking pe teacher had a farking go at winning a game and showed some variation.

jfh wont last the season.

Comment

Preseason matches are always ####

Sadly our defence look unorganised and attack seems to consist of hopeful crosses.

Ah well, I'll wait for the season to start

Comment

We do look awful.

I am fully aware it's pre-season, but under Warnock for instance Pre-season was mainly a breeze, and you could feel the confidence & optimism.

Comment

Originally posted by Greg1882 View Post
                                Yeah ginge is a good poster. Can see the frustration from both angles
                                Never said he wasn't a good poster because he is. Just find it strange he wastes his time on a forum reacting to 'negative' comments all the time with normally a sarcastic comment. Oh well who gives a f.ark I just watched 90 mins of #Drossball that I can never get back

Comment

Working...
                                X