Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Big Test Tonight against Burton (Match Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Our most energetic performance of pre-season

Comment

they managed to be worse in the 2nd half, did they create anything in that half? Shocking
      I must away now, I can no longer tarry
      This morning's tempest I have to cross
      I must be guided without a stumble
      Into the arms I love the most

Comment

F acking hell. My balls ache watching that. Thank Christ it's over.

Comment

Caught about 10 minutes of the final 45.
          Spent the rest of it putting the bins out, brushing my teeth, ironing my socks etc

Comment

What a dreadful game. We didn't have one shot at goal in the 2nd half. Defensively we look more organised, but the midfield is so one dimensional. It's either a 10 yard side pass or a long hoof to the channels which is pointless. We have no width in the side and our forwards get no service. I feel this is going to be another boring old year watching us. The club have all summer to address the wingers and striker issue. We have lost Holiett and Phillips and replaced them with no one.
            First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

Originally posted by Norths View Post
              Spent the rest of it putting the bins out, brushing my teeth, ironing my socks etc
              i would rather iron my teeth and use my socks as bin bags than watch that shyte again.
              nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Greg1882 View Post
                I don't buy that pre season means nothing. It's all about momentum and we've been consistently poor all pre season. Do the people that are slating others for having a bit of a whinge suddenly expect us to flip the switch against Leeds? I think it's a little concerning personally
                Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                in two weeks time, it won't be preseason. What will the excuse be then?
                Originally posted by Greg1882 View Post
                We just look so far off ready mate. Washingtons confidence must be rock bottom with the lack of service and lack of support. Hope we pull our fingers out sharpish, it's not the result couldn't give two ####s about that it's the performances. No sign of improvement and consistently very very poor. We could win tonight and is still be of that opinion
                Originally posted by lymehoop View Post
                they managed to be worse in the 2nd half, did they create anything in that half? Shocking
                Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                F acking hell. My balls ache watching that. Thank Christ it's over.
                Agree with all of that... Burton looked more threatening going forwards, they scored from it.

We're live on SKY the very first game, not looking forward to that as we stand.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                  its #DROSSBALL
                  Pony and trap yet again . I'm Used to it anyway. 1upfront cobblers .

Comment

For much of last season the main credit went to the travelling fans who so often put up with dross. Here we go again. That was a pain to watch. Mind you we do have two good keepers.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                      i would rather iron my teeth and use my socks as bin bags than watch that shyte again.
                      Was it that bad then chaps?
                      You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

• Originally posted by HammersmithR View Post
                        What a dreadful game. We didn't have one shot at goal in the 2nd half. Defensively we look more organised, but the midfield is so one dimensional. It's either a 10 yard side pass or a long hoof to the channels which is pointless. We have no width in the side and our forwards get no service. I feel this is going to be another boring old year watching us. The club have all summer to address the wingers and striker issue. We have lost Holiett and Phillips and replaced them with no one.
                        if you are going to play 1 up front (and I hate it) you need a bit more in the midfield than sideways, backwards Henry. Doughty and Massimo were not too clever either
                        I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                        This morning's tempest I have to cross
                        I must be guided without a stumble
                        Into the arms I love the most

Comment

• Very poor. If this is the kind of stuff we will be performing, may God help us. Our goal was a lucky deflection; only one shot at goal; their goal was a total defensive mess. Burton looked by far the better side....and they are expected to fight against relegation!

Comment

• Originally posted by Norths View Post

Comment

• Originally posted by HammersmithR View Post
                              Please read this Jimmy!

Comment

• If we have a system or plan we certainly hide it well.

Comment

Working...
                                X