Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Big Test Tonight against Burton (Match Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
    Hope youre right nas,but thought cousins when he played showed real quality and was head & shoulders above others!
    He looked great didn't he... I'm excited to see him and Luongo in midfield together.
    "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

• Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
      Hope youre right nas,but thought cousins when he played showed real quality and was head & shoulders above others!
      We've made an absolute STEAL with Cousins, don't expect him to stick around for too long though if we continue to finish 12th - Thought a Norwich or Newcastle would have been in for him and the right move for him.

Comment

• Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
        Remember also that players tend to play differently in Friendlies compared to league matches. I remember Atalanta last season where we didn't really do too much offensively and then all of a sudden, we go into the season and keep scoring goals.
        Spot on. Didnt we lose to Peterboro pre-season the season we got promoted?

Comment

• Yeah deffo a cracking midfielder,hes what we`ve missed in midfield for a few years or more,he even makes ferr look a championship player the way he drives the play,very exciting prospect there
          http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

• Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
            We've made an absolute STEAL with Cousins, don't expect him to stick around for too long though if we continue to finish 12th - Thought a Norwich or Newcastle would have been in for him and the right move for him.
            only signed him a month ago and your already down about the prospect of him moving on.

Sums up the general negative attitude on here. Not "great, club have done well to sign him" but your moaning that we will lose him because we arnt good enough.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ramsey is god View Post
              only signed him a month ago and your already down about the prospect of him moving on.

Sums up the general negative attitude on here. Not "great, club have done well to sign him" but your moaning that we will lose him because we arnt good enough.
              We will make some money on him so no worries.
              Can see us becoming a selling club in the future. Uncle has burnt his fingers and will want to claim as much money back as possible.
              nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                We will make some money on him so no worries.
                Can see us becoming a selling club in the future. Uncle has burnt his fingers and will want to claim as much money back as possible.
                Like we his trally have been other than last five six years

'We want our Rangers back' well if we turn into selling club we all have what we sang for

Comment

• Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                  Spot on. Didnt we lose to Peterboro pre-season the season we got promoted?
                  We also got battered 4-1 by Scunthorpe away that season.
                  Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                  Pawel Wszolek - 6
                  Luke Freeman - 6
                  Matt Smith - 6
                  Ebere Eze - 4
                  Joel Lynch - 3
                  Tomer Hemed - 3
                  Toni Leistner - 2
                  Massimo Luongo- 2
                  Angel Rangel - 2
                  Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                  Geoff Cameron - 1
                  Aramide Oteh - 1
                  Jake Bidwell - 1
                  Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

• Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                    We also got battered 4-1 by Scunthorpe away that season.
                    That was just a blip to be fair mate. We've been consistantley very very poor and very very boring for a while now and its not just pre season. The shoots of recovery are there but we need some attacking talent through the door sharpish. I don't fear for our safety we will be pretty comfortable but i fear for my sanity, i don't think i can go through another season of this boring, soul destroying negative football. We need something to get us going.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ramsey is god View Post

Oh pipe down, will you - You still think Ramsey is god...

Comment

• I can't believe the number of "I'll be happy with a mid table finish" comments.
                        On the one hand most of those people talk up how great the manager is, & how great the transfer bussiness has been. (which he maybe & the bussiness might be)
                        Yet on the other hand finishing nowhere (outside playoffs) is great. I find it very contradictory.
                        We won't be able to hang on to these "great" players the longer we stay outside of the money league, and
                        I'm afraid JFH needs to deliver like all QPR managers have had to, or face the consequences.

Comment

• I'll be happy with mid table because I don't think our manager or players are that good.

Comment

• What I've seen in pre-season hasn't been too inspiring, I'm going to wait and see how we start out in the league before I make any real predictions as to where we will be in the table at the end of it all! There's still a few questions to be answered, do we bring in a much needed striker and how good are the new signings and will they settle in to the side quickly! The injuries to the new signings have made JFH's job of setting up a preferred lineup that much harder obviously!
                            @gatorTFC

Comment

• some of the football under Jimmy is painful to watch, we are continuing the style of football he instilled when he first come here. It staggers me a former forward and a Dutchman to boot, can play so negatively
                              I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                              This morning's tempest I have to cross
                              I must be guided without a stumble
                              Into the arms I love the most

Comment

• Originally posted by lymehoop View Post
                                some of the football under Jimmy is painful to watch, we are continuing the style of football he instilled when he first come here. It staggers me a former forward and a Dutchman to boot, can play so negatively
                                A doesn't want to lose set up. Boring as ####.

Nothing wrong with being tight, but if I see one up front every week at home I'll lose all faith in him.

Comment

Working...
                                X