Cisse On The Bench?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by silvercue;981342[B
    ]Cisse is bar far the most talented striker we have[/B] and Harry needs to get him working or we will go down.

JM runs a lot, and had a good game, but how often does he run a lot and produce nothing. It's goals we need, not chasing down lost causes to win the odd throw in.

Berbatov won the title and goldon boot not so long ago without chasing a single ball down in a year. #### Cisse off all you like, but we need him firing again.

Talented, but totally dissinterested ATM, I´m afraid.
    QPR
    Best team in the world
    Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by SammyKojoe View Post
      Thing is Cisse is not missing clear cut chances or sitters. Other players are at fault for that. Had Cisse been on the end of the 2 SWP chances or the Park one second half we would have been celebrating goals. Same with the Mackie chance at Sunderland. Had that been Cisse he would more than likely have scored.

Granted his work rate is not the best. But he has had little or no service this season. One player we do miss more than i thought we would is Helguson. That Bosingwa cross after 2 minutes was asking to be headed home. We also miss his physical power up top.

Atm, he is likely to miss those chances. Hulgusson is a different matter, should never off have been sold..
      QPR
      Best team in the world
      Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post
        At least we can all agree on one thing :

Mark Hughes has a hell of a lot to answer for.
        too right mate. even i can see that now, and i was one of MH biggest backers.
        Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
        Pawel Wszolek - 6
        Luke Freeman - 6
        Matt Smith - 6
        Ebere Eze - 4
        Joel Lynch - 3
        Tomer Hemed - 3
        Toni Leistner - 2
        Massimo Luongo- 2
        Angel Rangel - 2
        Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
        Geoff Cameron - 1
        Aramide Oteh - 1
        Jake Bidwell - 1
        Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Makes two of us mate.

Comment

Originally posted by Ric-Roc View Post
            Makes two of us mate.
            really really wanted it to work under MH. we've had far too many managers and the idea of sticking with one manager for years like fergie or wenger is something i think we desperately need to move forward as a club. if we had got 6 points from the stoke/soton/reading games i'd still be supporting him. i just hope redknapp is that man, although i'd be amazed if he stuck around if we go down.
            Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
            Pawel Wszolek - 6
            Luke Freeman - 6
            Matt Smith - 6
            Ebere Eze - 4
            Joel Lynch - 3
            Tomer Hemed - 3
            Toni Leistner - 2
            Massimo Luongo- 2
            Angel Rangel - 2
            Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
            Geoff Cameron - 1
            Aramide Oteh - 1
            Jake Bidwell - 1
            Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
              really really wanted it to work under MH. we've had far too many managers and the idea of sticking with one manager for years like fergie or wenger is something i think we desperately need to move forward as a club. if we had got 6 points from the stoke/soton/reading games i'd still be supporting him. i just hope redknapp is that man, although i'd be amazed if he stuck around if we go down.
              Agree and good post and pretty much exactly how I felt and hoped.

Although certain players have let themselves down too!
              I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

also matty I only dislike players when there is a reason too.

Never been a mackie fan but I'll always try and give credit when it's due and I am sorry but too many people are making excuses for cisse. He has been poor and I could forgive it if he actually ran when the ball wasn't played to his feet. Shoots from 40 yards and just looks a total waste of space, this is nothing personal just what I have observed
                I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post

Never been a mackie fan but I'll always try and give credit when it's due and I am sorry but too many people are making excuses for cisse. He has been poor and I could forgive it if he actually ran when the ball wasn't played to his feet. Shoots from 40 yards and just looks a total waste of space, this is nothing personal just what I have observed
                  can't disagree mate, apart from the mackie bit. i've always been a mackie fan and think i always will be. reminds me of a younger version of gareth ainsworth.
                  Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                  Pawel Wszolek - 6
                  Luke Freeman - 6
                  Matt Smith - 6
                  Ebere Eze - 4
                  Joel Lynch - 3
                  Tomer Hemed - 3
                  Toni Leistner - 2
                  Massimo Luongo- 2
                  Angel Rangel - 2
                  Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                  Geoff Cameron - 1
                  Aramide Oteh - 1
                  Jake Bidwell - 1
                  Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post

That's fair enough mate I can't argue with you on that - I always defend him but Cisse has been pony this season.

I've gotta lot of time for Mackie he is a top top pro and is constantly proving his doubters wrong despite not being the most technically gifted footballer - exactly as Arry said Saturday, if we had a few more like him in the side we certainly wouldn't be in the $hit were currently in.
                    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

This is how we all know Cisse can perform::pleasantsuprise:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l8ozYlQXnBE
                      QPR
                      Best team in the world
                      Sort of

Comment

Working...
                      X