Cisse On The Bench?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
    I think as the only real striker left he should be starting when fit. Mackie scored today but he is not as clinical as Cisse.

I am quickly losing any remaining faith in this season and guess will have to accept that The Championship beckons.
    I think you are spot on.
    QPR
    Best team in the world
    Sort of

Comment

Dear Mr Cisse
      That's what happens when you put a shift in playing up front for the Rangers.
      Work your nuts off, chase down lost causes, close down defenders and strikers and then try and make something from the lose ball. Oh, and while you're about it, bag yourself a proper centre forwards headed goal for your efforts
      Love and Kisses Jamie (the absolutely talent-less, useless, inept league one striker at best) Mackie xx

Great performance from Jamie Mackie - if Cisse showed 20% of his drive and commitment he would not have watched the whole game from the bench.
      Last edited by Bluehoop; 01-12-2012, 10:29 PM.
      #standuptocancer
      #inyourfacecancer

Comment

He did play like that last season. Dunno what´s wrong with him ATM, really. Must be the divorce...
        Anyway, I´ll hope he will find his feet again quite soon.
        QPR
        Best team in the world
        Sort of

Comment

When was the last time Mackie started in his preferred and best position, as a striker? He proved yesterday when you do that he'll deliver for you with a goal and MOM performance. Player him as a striker or dont play him at all IMO.

Comment

He scored a good goal and well deserved for the chasing down he did..BUT.... Seriously offside more than Cisse the whole season, if that was Cisse he would have been slated. Also I don't think the ball stuck once with him up front, no better than Zamora.

Don't get me wrong he worked hard and it's extremely tough upfront by yourself but again we looked lacklustre in front of goal

Comment

Originally posted by oldskoolturk View Post
              He scored a good goal and well deserved for the chasing down he did..BUT.... Seriously offside more than Cisse the whole season, if that was Cisse he would have been slated. Also I don't think the ball stuck once with him up front, no better than Zamora.

Don't get me wrong he worked hard and it's extremely tough upfront by yourself but again we looked lacklustre in front of goal
              you havent seen many games this season have you? lol

Comment

Originally posted by NW9_RANGER View Post
                you havent seen many games this season have you? lol
                Haha might have been a slight exaggeration but he was offside a lot!!

Comment

Maybe he's been busy with his new bird? http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...nner-date.html

Comment

great shame for me is that due to injuries harry wasn't able to bring him on after an hour. if he had have been able to with mackie roughing up their centre halves i think he might have just sneaked in a winner. whatever people think about cisse's attitude/ work rate the simple fact is he is our only proper striker and if we want to score goals he has to be involved.

Comment

Although i agree with both sides A) He is a lazy git. B) He is our only true striker but whatever said i think the last 15/20mins yesterday was made for him. Villa were opening up and i could see Cisse being the hero if given a chance.

Comment

I salute Harry Redknapp's braveness for benching players who do not perform. Mackie has proved he deserve to start and was overlooked by clown Hughes. Redknap will certainly make the players realise they should up their game or they will not play.
                        QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

At the end of the day, talking bench or starting 11 all end up like this.

We need to change the very root of our problems not the rotten leaves or fallen leaves around a tree

Comment

I think this one back fired on Harry !!

I'm sure his intention was to send Cisse on for the last half hour or so with a point to prove etc however injuries to 2 midfielders and Graneros ineffectiveness messed up his master plan .

Still think he should have brought on Cisse instead of Toilet but .......What do I know !!!

Comment

Agree with the last line in hindsight but Hoilett has been ok when he's played & I don't think anyone saw that p!ss poor 25 mins or so he had coming. As you mentioned injuries scuppered his game plan big time. More luck gone against us. Roll on Wigan.

Comment

Originally posted by maddix View Post
                                I think this one back fired on Harry !!

I'm sure his intention was to send Cisse on for the last half hour or so with a point to prove etc however injuries to 2 midfielders and Graneros ineffectiveness messed up his master plan .

Still think he should have brought on Cisse instead of Toilet but .......What do I know !!!
                                Tbh the team really isn't getting any kind of luck.

I felt we totally dominated the game whilst Samba and M'bia were on the pitch. I was really impressed with both these players. Once they both went off the game went completely flat. Park can't boss a game like these 2 guys. Hopefully they're both back soon because with these 2 in the middle I can see us winning games.

Regarding Del's comments I can't see how he can justify them, and what is he seeing from Cisse that the rest of us aren't? The bloke is a complete wa nker imo and football is clearly not high on his priority's. I am NOT a big mackie fan but you couldn't fault his display and the guy scores goals. Deserves to start against Wigan.
                                I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Working...
                                X