Cisse On The Bench?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
    agree, they make me feel half glass full. We just need a run of luck, that means no injurys and we must be due a lucky goal.
    Yep - it'll start vs Wigan. We will have a shot go in off Al Habsi's willy or sumit stupid that will kick start a decent run of form.

Me? Talking $hit? Never....
    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by silvercue View Post
      If our hopes all lay with JM then we will be going down.
      I never said that. I just feel Cisse needs to give a little more of what Jamie Mackie gives when he plays. He wasn't dropped for no reason.

Comment

No he wasn't, but neither did he suddenly become a bad player. I think it is related to MH and now HR is here we may see Cisse get back to what we know he can do.
        twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

At least we can all agree on one thing :

Mark Hughes has a hell of a lot to answer for.

Comment

Ain't that right.

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post
              At least we can all agree on one thing :

Mark Hughes has a hell of a lot to answer for.
              The silly b'stard has sold us up the swanny.

All I can say is that he must talk an extremely convincing game. People say that we would have never attracted these types of players with Warnock in charge - but we've gone fricking backwards with them!

Hopefully Harry can install a bit of grit and cohesion in to the side...... And with Joe Jordan as his right hand man there is hope.........

Comment

Whoever think Mackie ran like headless chicken v Villa certainly did not watch the game. Apart from the goal, he was really in good in holding up the ball.
                QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Not talking about the Villa game, but it is a trait of his sometimes.
                  twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

Originally posted by Yousef View Post
                    Whoever think Mackie ran like headless chicken v Villa certainly did not watch the game. Apart from the goal, he was really in good in holding up the ball.
                    Play him in his best position (striker) like Harry did and thats what you'll get from him.

Play him out of position (winger) and you get Jamie 'headless-chicken' Mackie.

Comment

Silver is right Mackie (ability) wise really is not the answer. Attitude wise right now he's exactly what we need. Harry has to find a way to blend that along with what Cisse can bring. I'd hate to think its gonna be one or the other as we clearly need both but for 2 different roles.

Comment

whats worry about mackie is his legs, when he is on the ball his legs go in all directions even himself doesnt know where they are , as the ball is still front of him he continue his sabotage! the defenders front of him also got lost what to follow, his legs just continue cycling at 250Khz. and that was a reason also he got broken his leg.

Comment

Originally posted by Ric-Roc View Post
                          Silver is right Mackie (ability) wise really is not the answer. Attitude wise right now he's exactly what we need. Harry has to find a way to blend that along with what Cisse can bring. I'd hate to think its gonna be one or the other as we clearly need both but for 2 different roles.
                          TBF neither mackie or Cisse are the answer.

The defence has looked sound and I have been impressed with Hill in recent games and Nelson demands plenty of respect. The whole issue this season has been scoring goals. We have certainly shut the door and don't tend to concede many. Cisse is the main reason we are in this situation. If your centre forward can't even get into double figures then expect relegation and that means regardless of how good your midfield/defence are, so I am fed up with posters trying to wrap the waster up in cotton blo ody wool!!!
                          I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                            TBF neither mackie or Cisse are the answer.

The defence has looked sound and I have been impressed with Hill in recent games and Nelson demands plenty of respect. The whole issue this season has been scoring goals. We have certainly shut the door and don't tend to concede many. Cisse is the main reason we are in this situation. If your centre forward can't even get into double figures then expect relegation and that means regardless of how good your midfield/defence are, so I am fed up with posters trying to wrap the waster up in cotton blo ody wool!!!
                            You really dont like him do you. As much as, yes, he hasnt score anywhere near as many as we would have liked / maybe needed him to. But you can hardly say he is the main cause of our problems - near on every goal we have conceeded has been via the defence not being able to deal with a cross / set piece - that issue is far more the cause of our position than Cisse IMHO.
                            You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Thing is Cisse is not missing clear cut chances or sitters. Other players are at fault for that. Had Cisse been on the end of the 2 SWP chances or the Park one second half we would have been celebrating goals. Same with the Mackie chance at Sunderland. Had that been Cisse he would more than likely have scored.

Granted his work rate is not the best. But he has had little or no service this season. One player we do miss more than i thought we would is Helguson. That Bosingwa cross after 2 minutes was asking to be headed home. We also miss his physical power up top.

Comment

Some good points there.

Comment

Working...
                                X