Scott Jones posts a strange rumour on Twitter and world's breath is bated

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by wicksta View Post
    We can focus on what we think of Scott and his 'ITK' status all we like but I think that's detracting from the point a bit. Why is Amit, someone very social media active/savvy and usually tweets at least a few times every day suddenly off Twitter for a few days after this was mentioned. Just coincidental timing?
    Maybe, Amit stayed away from ****ter a minute longer than he should have, and consequently turned into a turnip? Who knows?

Comment

• Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
      I have been following a thread which has now been deleted on loft for words and I have to admit I find the whole thing deeply disturbing reading the ramblings of Scott Jones. I've never really had a problem with this man in the past and sometimes found him quite entertaining whilst being an obvious attention seeker the way he would rub some of the posters up on that website has entertained me in the past.

However, the likes of Scott Jones, QBP and all the rest of the cronies represents something from the past which is better left there. Just like the way HammersmithR produced two damaging threads about the club a couple of weekends ago this sort of ******** spouted by a serial attention seeker I thought was a thing of the past. I just find these sort of unsubstantiated rumours nowadays disrespectful to fellow QPR supporters and quite frankly they need to stop and the people responsible for producing them or communicating them through various social networking means should be on the end of a good rollicking at the first opportunity from whatever upstanding QPR supporter gets to give it to them first.

Why do so-called supporters of this club go out of their way to create so much bad feeling and worry amongst other supporters? If I'm totally honest I just find the whole thing very disturbing and a bit upsetting!
      Agree 100%..... Haven't got any time for the s*** stirrers that seem obsessed with dragging the club down and stopping it's success.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rieger View Post
        Even if he was walking away...why would that mean he would tweet less?
        Exactly.

It's just people putting 2+2 together and getting 5.

If they were selling up, he could still avoid having any Twitter conversations about it.... wouldn't need a full boycott ffs.

Comment

• Really sounds like the wheels are coming off at the club

http://www.westlondonsport.com/featu...anges-at16-qpr

Comment

We can focus on what we think of Scott and his 'ITK' status all we like but I think that's detracting from the point a bit. Why is Amit, someone very social media active/savvy and usually tweets at least a few times every day suddenly off Twitter for a few days after this was mentioned. Just coincidental timing?
            By george I think I've got it!!!...................I have a cunning plan You tweet him and ask him why he's not tweeting..........flush the bu**er out.....Clever eh?!!!

Comment

• Here's a thought, Amit is a really successful business man: Maybe he is tied up in a business project which precludes him from tweeting Just putting it out there.
              #standuptocancer
              #inyourfacecancer

Comment

• Oh that's just ridiculous!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
                  Here's a thought, Amit is a really successful business man: Maybe he is tied up in a business project which precludes him from tweeting Just putting it out there.
                  He should get his priorities right then.

Comment

• Originally posted by brightonr View Post
                    He should get his priorities right then.

Personally I think if I employed him I would dock his wages for the amount of tweeting he does. Mind you, if I wasn't the boss I'd probably look to fine me for WATRB post volume too
                    #standuptocancer
                    #inyourfacecancer

Comment

• Nah, still think my turnip theory's the right one.

Comment

• Originally posted by BUSHRANGER1982 View Post
                        Nah, still think my turnip theory's the right one.
                        Sorry Bush, I missed it when you posted it. Could have saved my time posting senseless bowloks if I'd read it because I'm 100% sure you got it right mate.
                        #standuptocancer
                        #inyourfacecancer

Comment

• Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
                          I have been following a thread which has now been deleted on loft for words and I have to admit I find the whole thing deeply disturbing reading the ramblings of Scott Jones. I've never really had a problem with this man in the past and sometimes found him quite entertaining whilst being an obvious attention seeker the way he would rub some of the posters up on that website has entertained me in the past.

However, the likes of Scott Jones, QBP and all the rest of the cronies represents something from the past which is better left there. Just like the way HammersmithR produced two damaging threads about the club a couple of weekends ago this sort of ******** spouted by a serial attention seeker I thought was a thing of the past. I just find these sort of unsubstantiated rumours nowadays disrespectful to fellow QPR supporters and quite frankly they need to stop and the people responsible for producing them or communicating them through various social networking means should be on the end of a good rollicking at the first opportunity from whatever upstanding QPR supporter gets to give it to them first.

Why do so-called supporters of this club go out of their way to create so much bad feeling and worry amongst other supporters? If I'm totally honest I just find the whole thing very disturbing and a bit upsetting!
                          I don't agree with you very often. This is spot on though, 100% right.
                          Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                          Pawel Wszolek - 6
                          Luke Freeman - 6
                          Matt Smith - 6
                          Ebere Eze - 4
                          Joel Lynch - 3
                          Tomer Hemed - 3
                          Toni Leistner - 2
                          Massimo Luongo- 2
                          Angel Rangel - 2
                          Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                          Geoff Cameron - 1
                          Aramide Oteh - 1
                          Jake Bidwell - 1
                          Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

• Heard mit and his Pa in law are here till 2014 when they will leave to run the resteraunt at the top of the structure Pa paid for at the Olympic park
                            Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

• Looks like Amit is in Vegas so maybe that would explain the lack of Tweets.

Comment

Looks like Amit is in Vegas so maybe that would explain the lack of Tweets.
                                Yeah he probably gambled it all away, can't even pay for a decent hotel with wireless Internet access
                                Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                                but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                                http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Working...
                                X