Love this site but.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Love this site but.....

1. People get really anal about pointing out other people's mistakes or lack of QPR knowledge......And the "I'm a better fan than you because I live near the ground and can attend more matches" etc..
    2. The whole "merged thread" thing but I've done that before so I'll let it go for now.
    3. A lot of people accusing JT of racism (he is raciust) yet there's a lot of racism on here tonight regarding Team GB, English, Scottish, Welsh, Irish etc.

I don't know any of you personally but I love QPR and you all love QPR.....I enjoy this forum and I don't want to annoy anyone who loves the club which I love...This is just me typing what I'm thinking I suppose. We can all be very petty sometimes, myself included......This is a bloody awesome time to be a QPR fan so I for one don't want to be sniping at other QPR fans over player issues, nationality issues, forum protocals...whatever......My Strongbow induced rant is over!....Love you all!

lol go have another strongbow mate

Comment

So which thread do you want me to merge this with?
      Banning people is no longer my hobby,
      but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
      http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

How the hell is talking about team GB racist? That is the main problem these days you can't talk about any of these things. I didn't see any racism

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
          How the hell is talking about team GB racist? That is the main problem these days you can't talk about any of these things. I didn't see any racism
          Agreed, hadn't even crossed my mind that conversation might be taken that way.

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
            So which thread do you want me to merge this with?
            Well you could try the Samba thread, see if it can get bigger than the Hoilett one
            Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Originally posted by Sleeping Giants View Post
              1. People get really anal about pointing out other people's mistakes or lack of QPR knowledge......And the "I'm a better fan than you because I live near the ground and can attend more matches" etc..
              2. The whole "merged thread" thing but I've done that before so I'll let it go for now.
              3. A lot of people accusing JT of racism (he is raciust) yet there's a lot of racism on here tonight regarding Team GB, English, Scottish, Welsh, Irish etc.

I don't know any of you personally but I love QPR and you all love QPR.....I enjoy this forum and I don't want to annoy anyone who loves the club which I love...This is just me typing what I'm thinking I suppose. We can all be very petty sometimes, myself included......This is a bloody awesome time to be a QPR fan so I for one don't want to be sniping at other QPR fans over player issues, nationality issues, forum protocals...whatever......My Strongbow induced rant is over!....Love you all!
              I would advise you against calling JT a racist. He wasn't convicted of such an offence, despite what your own personal feelings are about him, and putting such stuff on a public forum could leave yourself open to a lawsuit.
              Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

1. I think you'll find that on any other QPR message board to be honest.
                2. Threads are sometimes merged in order to stop the whole message board being filled with threads about one particular topic.
                3. Hmm...are the English, Welsh and Scottish 'races'? We have to be a little careful here.

Comment

I personally hate it when our fans call that piece of sh!t 'JT'

Bye.

Comment

wales and welsh meant "foriegner" to the saxons and normans

Comment

in the song contest we compete as UK i think.....
                      that means the channel islands get dissed on that occasion
                      they aint uk

Comment

Originally posted by QPR71 View Post
                        in the song contest we compete as UK i think.....
                        that means the channel islands get dissed on that occasion
                        they aint uk

Aren't they? Who do they belong to then?.......... and after we went and liberated them in ww2, I thought that was always said to be the only British soil the Nazi ever stood on.?

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                          [/B]
                          Aren't they? Who do they belong to then?.......... and after we went and liberated them in ww2, I thought that was always said to be the only British soil the Nazi ever stood on.?
                          Worked out in Guernsey, was great no VAT. Could get a pint for a quid too, course that was awhile ago now.. they're not governed by us, but are protected by us.

Comment

Ok...I'll admit that this comment was ill conceived....John Terry is clearly not a racist....Anton must have been mistaken....i just hate to see QPR fans bickering between themselves...
                            Whining coz the Welsh players arent singing the UK's national anthem....its not an English anthem btw.....anyway.....I apologise for my original comment!

Comment

End of the day, we're all QPR fans, and that is the only thing that we can be certain we have in common.

Everything else? Well we need to talk abou stuff to find that out, and for the most part we all do that politely, if at times a little heatedly.

Occasionally it gets a bit nasty, but the mods are pretty good at managing to wrangle it back within the rules when that when it happens.

I certainly don't actually dislike anyone on here, despite what some may think.

At the end of the day, I know that when ever QPR score, every man jack of us on here is going as mental as each other.

Come on You R's....

Comment

Working...
                              X