Love this site but.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Will M View Post
    Worked out in Guernsey, was great no VAT. Could get a pint for a quid too, course that was awhile ago now.. they're not governed by us, but are protected by us.
    A pint of Guernsey gold top for a quid? Bargain.

Comment

Dont worry.....afterall we are all in the same boat .....soon to be named QPR !!

Comment

Originally posted by DeepcutHoop View Post
        A pint of Guernsey gold top for a quid? Bargain.

Pack of 20 for 2 quid too. I quit when I left, got spoiled!

Comment

Originally posted by Will M View Post
          Worked out in Guernsey, was great no VAT. Could get a pint for a quid too, course that was awhile ago now.. they're not governed by us, but are protected by us.
          Ah right mate, i do know the C I are the millionaires paradise.

Comment

Originally posted by Sleeping Giants View Post
            Ok...I'll admit that this comment was ill conceived....John Terry is clearly not a racist....Anton must have been mistaken....i just hate to see QPR fans bickering between themselves...
            Whining coz the Welsh players arent singing the UK's national anthem....its not an English anthem btw.....anyway.....I apologise for my original comment!
            (mumbling) Still think they should sing it!!!!

Comment

I dont see too much of a problem. its ok to have a debate about matters that people have opinions about without different points of view messageboards such as this would be dead in the water. as far as I can see people have pretty much argued their own viewpoints without being particularly abusive and there is modaration in case someone oversteps the mark

if we all sit here giving each other cyber hugs and agreeing that all our players are wonderful all the time and that we are all brilliant it would be a very boring place
              its New Era number 8 i tell thee, bring on the fireworks

Comment

I'm going to watch the GB natch in Baardiff on Wednesday. Given the fact that the Welsh players haven't been singing Britain's national anthem I wonder how many of the crowd will be.
                Don't you just love Gianni "I've never done nothing wrong for this club" Paladini..

Comment

Originally posted by PeterG View Post
                  I dont see too much of a problem. its ok to have a debate about matters that people have opinions about without different points of view messageboards such as this would be dead in the water. as far as I can see people have pretty much argued their own viewpoints without being particularly abusive and there is modaration in case someone oversteps the mark

if we all sit here giving each other cyber hugs and agreeing that all our players are wonderful all the time and that we are all brilliant it would be a very boring place
                  we'll be like this after the season kicks off!!......good post!

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                    [/B]
                    Aren't they? Who do they belong to then?.......... and after we went and liberated them in ww2, I thought that was always said to be the only British soil the Nazi ever stood on.?
                    i think
                    UK eng scot wales
                    GB = UK + NI
                    brit isles = GB + channel, ork and shet

Comment

i am British. Dont mind the Scots, the Irish are alright but the Welsh can go **** themselves.

Comment

what was that film
                        "if all else fails, try wales"

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                          [/B]
                          Aren't they? Who do they belong to then?.......... and after we went and liberated them in ww2, I thought that was always said to be the only British soil the Nazi ever stood on.?
                          oh yes..i remember when you liberated them dave, i saw the film, friggin heroic you were...they will always owe you!

Comment

#### the brit/ GB/ english malarky.

I AM ESSEX
                            Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

This is the most active qpr forum there is you will come across anal people,people you don't the law of averages increases .

Comment

eats leaves and shoots.

Comment

Working...
                                X