Just out of interest...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
    South West...why are you on here...is your site too boring for you ?
    If im honest yeah. Same thing everyday, Too many Americans so the chat is boring.

Have a look at the views, im quite impressed!

Ive got a lot of good mates who are QPR and love the banter with them and today i was of work sick and thought id kill the day with a bit of banter on here. apart from a couple who are slightly lacking in conversational skills you lot are a good laugh!

Comment

• Originally posted by vespa View Post
      Another reason to hate Fulham,
      Your being too rational , and its spoiling things for the rest of us
      Haha.. mate im a Fulham fan who is surrounded by Rangers and Chelsea fans as mates... theres alot more of them than me, Ive learnt to just shut up and take a verbal battering otherwise id be grey mate. Even we beat you lot this season they stil managed to kill me in a row of whos better. Cant win!

Comment

• see always one better,we got dutch and scandinavian fans,you have Americans.posh ****s
        Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

• I think Fulham fans want QPR fans to hate them, even after a 6-0 defeat 99% of QPR fans would have just brushed it off after a day and that was the end off it....I know I did....losing like that to Chelsea would have has us feeling suicidal for weeks.

I think there has been a touch of jealousy between both clubs as both clubs went in opposite directions....we wanted your PL status you wanted our passionate loyal fan base.

As a club QPR fans don't hate Fulham, as a set of fans we despise you because for us the type of supporters you have is everything proper football fans despise about the modern game...you call us 'bitters' but the truth is it is your fans who are bitter....bitter you don't have the sort of supporters supporting your club like we do.

Comment

• Hey Southwest.....Everton 2 Fulham 1....thats if your interested !!

Comment

• Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
              Hey Southwest.....Everton 2 Fulham 1....thats if your interested !!
              Your in spain mate, why not enjoy the lovely spanish evening rather than take digs at me?

Your contribution to this thread has been very poor. Get some social interaction skills.

Comment

• Are you coming down to loftus road on the 25th feb mate?

Comment

• Originally posted by Tarquin-Rupert Al Fayed View Post
                  Your in spain mate, why not enjoy the lovely spanish evening rather than take digs at me?

Your contribution to this thread has been very poor. Get some social interaction skills.
                  Wasnt a dig mate !! just giving you info on the team you love !! BTW p!ss!ng down here !!

Comment

• When the fook did he get the full on name change

And allowing a fulham av on here :yush:

Comment

• Originally posted by Tarquin-Rupert Al Fayed View Post

have a laugh/banter etc but don't take the p!ss
                      PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

• Fair play on the name change. If that isn't being out and proud, I don't know what is...

Comment

• wacko jacko farquar smythe is better
                          Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

• Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
                            Michael Jackson statue just about sums your club up...

Comment

Working...
                            X