• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

he has'nt come on here giving it loads tbf
    PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Originally posted by stainrod10 View Post
      perhaps we can persuade Henry, Tarquin, Rupert and their college chums to defect over to us from you lot?
      oh sorry.. so if our fans would called Dave, Jim, Steve and Paul that would make them better fans?

Comment

Originally posted by SouthWestHoop View Post
        Spoken to a few of you on here and they will know i'm a Fulham fan.

Abuse me if you feel the need to but i just want to ask a question as i myself cant answer it.

Do you really hate Fulham and if so why? I admit i say i hate QPR sometimes but in all honesty its only since you came up, before this season i had been to a few rangers games with pals etc and had a good day. Ive never really had any reason to actually hate you lot? I know that its different with Chelsea, id hate them even if they left the prem and started playing in Spain but thats just Chelsea, Everyone hates them!

I suppose the Hughes situation probably didnt help our relationship but still, i hope tomorrow is a good day for you boys and tonight is for us. And whatever you do.. MAKE JOHN TERRYS LIFE HELL!
        dont hate you,thats for special ones,Looooton and Chelski and Narwich now.We get pished off at the way you look at us though ie down your snouts.You are no better or worse than us .
        Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by bushcelt1 View Post
          he has'nt come on here giving it loads tbf
          Thanks mate, in fact i cam eon here for a proper chat as the boys on the Fulham forum do my nut in. not piped up or been rude to anyone. Not my style, its football, these players are payed thousands week after week to play football yet those that pay the wages are the most stressed? that dont make sense. i take it all in my stride mate, the day i let someone 11mens mistakes or actions become my personal pride then im in trouble.

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
            dont hate you,thats for special ones,Looooton and Chelski and Narwich now.We get pished off at the way you look at us though ie down your snouts.You are no better or worse than us .
            With your better history (being a top flight team longer) and our recent history id say thats a fair comment. 100%.

Comment

just richer
              PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

In all fairness, like your own fans are saying. you are in no position to have a pop at attendances, Your fans are in arms about the fact you still havent sold out against your biggest rivals (as ive been told today) Chelsea? Thats not a dig, thats me defending the away support thing. We do travel light but we sell out 95% of league home matches and with a good week or so to go aswell. Surely getting 25,700 at home is more important than getting another 1000 away.

We've been in the premiership since the day we first arrived so again saying we are punching above our weight is just you hating fFulham and not an honest comment. Look at the teams we have beaten this season, and we will stay up and make it the 13th consecutive season in the prem. Once al Fayed dies his son will take over. the club is already mainly in his name, If im honest, i think Fernandes and the rest will be gone long beofre the Al Fayeds. Big teams have dropped out of this league, just look at West Ham last season. if the same happened to you the owners would sell up. they are harsh business men.

And this 'Brentford' thing again is just a personal opinion, you played them more recently than us.
                these "mine is bigger than yours" discussions are always a bit pointless because each fan will emphasise the point that makes their club look "bigger". No denying Fulham have earned their place in the Prem but guess the argument is, a bit like Wigan, if they did go down wd there be anything really there to sustain it?

Comment

to be fair,those gobby gits on your forums are doing you decent lads no favours.Give it the large un and dissapear when come to ours leaving you to reap the wirlwind.They think bouncing about and giving some cyber verbals,oh and throwing some chairs in europe is scary .LOL

Comment

Originally posted by bushcelt1 View Post
                    just richer

Essex mate all bling bling gravy here.Englans Monnaco

Comment

Essex mate all bling bling gravy here.Englans Monnaco
                      haha...fc uk the bling-fulhams is old money.
                      PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

to be fair,those gobby gits on your forums are doing you decent lads no favours.Give it the large un and dissapear when come to ours leaving you to reap the wirlwind.They think bouncing about and giving some cyber verbals,oh and throwing some chairs in europe is scary .LOL

I'll always defend my team to a certain point but i wont go grey over it. they get paid the mega wages for that.

As for the fighting etc.. thats all a bit stupid in my eyes. dont get me wrong i dont back down if im hit for no reason but ive got 2 children and a missus. that with my mortgage mean they need me fit, alive and kicking. to be seriously injured or hospitalised or even worse dead over something that none of the 18,000 or so fans can control either way is crazy.

Comment

Right , where to start ?
                          the vast majority of your support is either tourists or middle class newbies with no real clue about the passion or loyalty.
                          Everyones name at your ground is Tarquin , or it should be.
                          The statue of a peadophile.
                          You lot thinking your a bigger club then us.
                          Having a neutral section in your ground .
                          All the hoorays in your manor.
                          Jimmy Hill.
                          Your shi t badge .
                          Dennis Waterman.

All good reasons to really hate Fulham .
                          I cant wait to give you mugs the chelsea treatment .
                          Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Hopefully the mod can help with name change.
                            Got to hand it to you, you've lasted longer than some from other clubs.

What username would you like?

PM me in case I miss it.

Comment

i could be so good for you
                              love you like you want me too

luv a bit of Dennis,use to live near me in Brentwood.

Comment

MYU its got to be double barreld

Comment

Working...
                                X