Just out of interest...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just out of interest...

Spoken to a few of you on here and they will know i'm a Fulham fan.

Abuse me if you feel the need to but i just want to ask a question as i myself cant answer it.

Do you really hate Fulham and if so why? I admit i say i hate QPR sometimes but in all honesty its only since you came up, before this season i had been to a few rangers games with pals etc and had a good day. Ive never really had any reason to actually hate you lot? I know that its different with Chelsea, id hate them even if they left the prem and started playing in Spain but thats just Chelsea, Everyone hates them!

I suppose the Hughes situation probably didnt help our relationship but still, i hope tomorrow is a good day for you boys and tonight is for us. And whatever you do.. MAKE JOHN TERRYS LIFE HELL!

It's the local animosity and the fact you mostly have a very poor away following and a whole stand for neutrals. As I said in another post though I do feel some sympathy for the real fans in that respect.

The thrashing at the cottage didn't help matters either. Plus I can't stand Martin Jol.
    Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
    Pawel Wszolek - 6
    Luke Freeman - 6
    Matt Smith - 6
    Ebere Eze - 4
    Joel Lynch - 3
    Tomer Hemed - 3
    Toni Leistner - 2
    Massimo Luongo- 2
    Angel Rangel - 2
    Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
    Geoff Cameron - 1
    Aramide Oteh - 1
    Jake Bidwell - 1
    Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Michael Jackson statue just about sums your club up...

Comment

Originally posted by SouthWestHoop View Post

Abuse me if you feel the need to but i just want to ask a question as i myself cant answer it.

Do you really hate Fulham and if so why? I admit i say i hate QPR sometimes but in all honesty its only since you came up, before this season i had been to a few rangers games with pals etc and had a good day. Ive never really had any reason to actually hate you lot? I know that its different with Chelsea, id hate them even if they left the prem and started playing in Spain but thats just Chelsea, Everyone hates them!

I suppose the Hughes situation probably didnt help our relationship but still, i hope tomorrow is a good day for you boys and tonight is for us. And whatever you do.. MAKE JOHN TERRYS LIFE HELL!
        Lol, " I admit i say i hate QPR sometimes but in all honesty its only since you came up,"

Mate, you have been a nothing club for 28 of the last 35 years, your days in the sun will be over in 2 yrs.

Foolham are an irritant, no more, Brentford are your rivals, says it all!!!!!!!!
        Kept the faith!

Comment

I'm the same as you, i've said I hate Fulham a few times this season but never really thought it before. I think I had a dislike for you when you signed Lee Cook because he's my favorite all time QPR footballer.

But it's Chelsea who I hate
          Under Les Ferdinand:
          Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
          Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
          Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
          Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
          And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
            It's the local animosity and the fact you mostly have a very poor away following and a whole stand for neutrals. As I said in another post though I do feel some sympathy for the real fans in that respect.

The thrashing at the cottage didn't help matters either. Plus I can't stand Martin Jol.

Yeah our away following is crap but thats because our away record is the worst. as its been said on here about your game tomorrow people are struggling to make ends meet and to be fair away days aint cheap. im not too keen on doing many away trips at the moment. hate spending all that money and seeing us lose. its a bit of a crap atitude to have but its been going on too long now!

But still.. are they REAL reasons to hate us? surely they are issues we should be pissed off with not you boys?

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
              Michael Jackson statue just about sums your club up...

Agre the statue is a joke, felt like handing my season ticket in but now its making us money all over the place. the stadium tours are now a a good few times a week instead of weekly and our merchandise has rocketed. he's old and may seem like a looney case but he knows how to make money!

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post

At this moment in time knocking other teams support is a little bit hipocritical of us whether its Fulham, Wigan or any other team. We cant even sell out our own ground for a massive cup match against our most hated rivals.

I do hate Fulham but mainly because i have a rivalry with pals who have constantly enjoyed our demise over the years.

Comment

Originally posted by SouthWestHoop View Post

If you're a Foolham fan why call yourself SouthWest Hoop !!!

Comment

I don't hate Fulham, remember going to the cottage years back and they still had terraces - 1st time we had played in league in years - and there was some trouble, but you aren't really our rivals...are you?

It's nothing like hating Chelsea. In fact I hate Man U far more then you guys.
                    twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

I think you will find foolham are a bit obsessed with Qpr, not the other way round.

Qpr see chelsea as main rivals, We like to take the **** out of foolham fans cos you lot are very easy to wind up, Have you seen foolham forum? All you lot do is talk about Qpr, you wont find that on here... say it all really!

Comment

Originally posted by californiahoop View Post
                        Lol, " I admit i say i hate QPR sometimes but in all honesty its only since you came up,"

Mate, you have been a nothing club for 28 of the last 35 years, your days in the sun will be over in 2 yrs.

Foolham are an irritant, no more, Brentford are your rivals, says it all!!!!!!!!

In all honesty can you really see us being out the PL in 2 years? Building a strong young squad, development plans to increase to 30,900 in place, more money invested in players in the past 2 years that the last 9 years in the prem put together nearly. you may want us to go down same us our fans may say the same to you but cant you honestly hand on heart see it happening?

Comment

Originally posted by w12dave View Post
                          I think you will find foolham are a bit obsessed with Qpr, not the other way round.

Qpr see chelsea as main rivals, We like to take the **** out of foolham fans cos you lot are very easy to wind up, Have you seen foolham forum? All you lot do is talk about Qpr, you wont find that on here... say it all really!
                          Again i agree, its got worse with the Hughes situation. and Fulham fans are very easy to wind up. our forum doenst go a single post without one abusing another, its pathetic but we have the most varied selection of fans in the league. theres bound to be clashes!

Comment

Originally posted by maddix View Post
                            If you're a Foolham fan why call yourself SouthWest Hoop !!!
                            couldnt see the admin allowing me to call myself Fulham something..

Comment

Originally posted by w12dave View Post

Pretty funny really with your avatar and all.

Comment

Working...
                              X