Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can you really switch your support to another team?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MYU View Post
    Nothing wrong with this thread however everyone knows why it was started in the first place.
    Yes, to see if anyone can change teams...
    Why do you think Myu?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeffro View Post
      Why do you think Myu?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeffro View Post
        Why do you think Myu?
        Jeffro,

I suspect you know the answer to that. He may be wrong, but it would not be unthinkable to imagine someone was out to cause mischief.

Fact is, the bait was taken. And bizarrely, we are now on page 25 where if the original question was stuck to, we'd possibly have got on to page 2.

Everyone has been asked not to indulge in this sort of behaviour. But, in case you missed it :

http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/f...d.php?t=104417

Can you all not just start afresh? Cannot be that hard to not argue with people you do not know, unless there is a flaw of some description present.

(Not a warning Jeffro, just a polite request)

W12,

See above. Be as witty as you like mate,(I happen to think it's funny) but try to understand where to draw the line please.

Trying to be reasonable here.

Comment

• Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
          This board is the best therapy. Had both a work and marital row this morning and was feeling quite angry. Then I read this board and just started laughing. Howling with laughter. And I realised I hadn't been angry at all. Not like some people.

BTW, just for the slow witted, what is a "throbber" and why, particularly, do you need to take your head - as opposed to other parts of your anatomy - to go and take a "dump"?
          Thought it was quite obvious in the fact it's implying that he's got a head full of crap, but oh well.

As I said earlier, I had my fun for the morning. Just wanted to see if I could still send he/she/it off on one of his hilarious rants. It was achieved.

No drama's with a warning, won't say anything more on it, this place is coming into line with football, get yourself a ban for farting.

Comment

• harem jeans
            "The kids missed everything from Queens Park Rangers to Conkers".

London Pride has been handed down to us.
            London Pride is a flower that's free.
            London Pride means our own dear town to us,
            And our pride it for ever will be.

Comment

• Originally posted by brightonr View Post
              I think "throbber" may be just another term for an "excited member".
              come on.....you are from brighton...........
              PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

• Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
                I deserve an infracation points deduction for creating this masterpiece!
                its up there mate.....laughing like caretakergate.
                PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

• Originally posted by bushcelt1 View Post
                  its up there mate.....laughing like caretakergate.
                  Norman Potter from Please Sir ,will he come back under a differant name
                  Football played the Charlie Ferris way

Comment

• hhaha superhoop....showing your age pal......more basil fawlty imo.
                    PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

• Originally posted by waterbuffalo View Post
                      I'll stop when they stop.
                      but tell you what, will look at goddard's video for the 100th time..
                      always cheers me up..
                      you will stop when we stop you....bye

Comment

• Originally posted by loneranger View Post
                        i get the same thing when meeting a man u/liverpool supporter from london or the subs it just aint right in my book unless they have a massive family tie it aint kosher.
                        A favourite gag of mine when hearing someone in Man Utd shirt speaking with a southern accent is to ask "which part of Manchester are you from?"
                        WRITING ABOUT QPR AND OTHER NONSENSE:

http://thisismyengland.blogspot.com/

Comment

Working...
                        X