Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can you really switch your support to another team?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
    Women can change because they don't see football as a loyalty. I think a man can dictate who his misses supports.
    Rolling Eyes

Typical WeAre

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff View Post
      I was waiting for the ridiculously sexist and misogynistic comment from you, i was worried for a moment that it wasn't going to appear!
      Jeff, he has a point to be fair..

My Mrs supported Arseanl before, now she is 100% rangers and looks out for our results and let me put our little boy in a QPR baby grow.

Women can be manipulated..

Weare is just saying like it is.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffro View Post

My Mrs supported Arseanl before, now she is 100% rangers and looks out for our results and let me put our little boy in a QPR baby grow.

Spot on mate and thanks.

Unfortunately Jeff has decided to take a real dislike for me.

I bet he is watching loose women as we post and agreeing to all the attacks on men
        I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
          Or does the love for you're first ever team still run deep...(if you had one)?

I know off a few lads who have done this and claim to be QPR fans now, but are they really the same as us...I remember getting stick off these sort of people when the were younger for supporting a bigger club?
          you have just won an award,
          the most idiotic thread in history
          I hope you are 9 years old,
          cause that will be your only excuse.

Comment

Are you being serious, or is this just a wonderful coincidence ?

Comment

Originally posted by waterbuffalo View Post
              you have just won an award,
              the most idiotic thread in history
              I hope you are 9 years old,
              cause that will be your only excuse.
              Are you the reigning champion?

Comment

really? stupid women can be manipulated
                just like stupid men, you and weare ain't exactly winston churchill.
                Marry a woman who has half a brain next time.
                so your wife supports qpr, and all women are stupid dumb-asses are they?

Comment

Originally posted by trumpet trousers View Post
                  Are you the reigning champion?
                  Oi, dec 2010, your avatar says more about you than your non existent words ever will..

Comment

trumpet trousers, were you born yesterday or were you simply dropped on the head as a baby? Go and complain to the mods, I am sure they will take your opinion into consideration.

Comment

Can you really switch your support to another team?

Err .. yes of course you can!

I have - and I don't think I have enjoyed football so much as I do now. Growing up initially in Cambridgeshire then moving to Stafford then to Norfolk not having a father who was interested in football I followed QPR from a distance. As soon as I was 16 I coached it down to the smoke to see the R's, work dictated the number of games I could get to then a change of job allowed me to have a season ticket for a couple of years, prices went up did not bother a with a season ticket caught the odd game here and there until October 2004 my last visit to LR v West Ham £30 for a ticket (+ travel etc) I thought was a total rip off caused by the unloyal mercenaries that play & run the game hence I have never returned.

I now follow Stafford Rangers and whilst it is expensive to travel (best part of £50 in fuel) generally what I get is footbal being played by men ie no: diving, cheating, lying on the floor playing dead, trying to get the opposition sent off. Seeing players that actually want to play for the club and on the whole exactly what I a large number of football fans would like to see from the professional game. Oh also £150 for a season ticket also helps (£7.14 a game).

Obviously I still keep an eye on the R's and want them to do better than any other professional club. Anyway enjoy the promise land next season whilst I will be enjoying the Evo Stik Premier, you'll get Man Utd & City and I will get FC Utd of Manchester!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                        Spot on mate and thanks.

Unfortunately Jeff has decided to take a real dislike for me.

I bet he is watching loose women as we post and agreeing to all the attacks on men
                        no, weare, we all have a real dislike for you, because you cried about being ignored, had a fantastic bye bye rant, told us all that we'd miss you (no one did) and then came back two weeks later. It was the most pathetic meltdown I have ever seen. And what is more pathetic is that you came back.

Comment

trumpet trousers, were you born yesterday or were you simply dropped on the head as a baby? Go and complain to the mods, I am sure they will take your opinion into consideration.

0/10 for humour effort.. have another go

Comment

with your name and your stupid picture, I'll pass, I have bigger fish to fry..

Comment

QPR...and no one else for me.

Comment

no, weare, we all have a real dislike for you, because you cried about being ignored, had a fantastic bye bye rant, told us all that we'd miss you (no one did) and then came back two weeks later. It was the most pathetic meltdown I have ever seen. And what is more pathetic is that you came back.
                                Bit harsh mate.

Cannot see any reason at all for anybody to dislike any poster really and it's quite rare that those who appear to have issues have ever actually met or know much about each other at all.

WeAre never really starts any arguments, is picked on quite a bit for certain things and whilst he tends to go somewhat overboard with his reactions at times, is usually good fun. I like him, I did miss him and really cannot wait to read his report.

You yourself have not exactly been flavour of the month at times, I seem to recall.

Comment

Working...
                                X