Get paladini out...............

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nope, it wasn't
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

• Oh dear. Would it help if I said that it is alright that it is OK for a man whose own purpose is self preservation, someone who isn't trusted by some of his peers and someone who has little knowledge or expertise is allowed to stay in such an important position. If that's what you want then I'm happy for you. Just don't expect promotion any time soon. I suppose constantly replacing managers does generate a certain amount of excitement.

Comment

• The one we had up until April 2009 did not generate any excitement.

Thats why the crowds were low and we had no atmosphere. Did you actually physically see the games in question?

From the time we beat Blackpool away 7th (one point off play offs) to mid -table by the time we played Swansea at home
        THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

• Think you're gone off course. This thread isn't about Sousa. I know how much you love to put the boot in on him. However it's about GP's ability to do a job well enough for the expectations of fans and targets that have been set by the board. As I said he should be kept on in that position if the target is mid table mediocricy. He has brought in the right players for that.

Comment

• Your knowledge of how the football industry works from behind a keyboard is outstanding

Comment

• Cheers. Nice of you to say so.

Comment

• Please tell me what players you would like to see at QPR? Please don't include any of the current squad

Comment

• I won't name players I want, but I will say that If I was a sporting director, I wouldn't get players who failed a medical, get players on loan and then give them a permanent contract only to loan them out again without playing a game. Loan out our top striker, #### of the manager to fans. Not bring in decent strikers or any full backs when the squad was screaming out for them. I could go on.

Comment

• Originally posted by superckat View Post
                    I won't name players I want, but I will say that If I was a sporting director, I wouldn't get players who failed a medical, get players on loan and then give them a permanent contract only to loan them out again without playing a game. Loan out our top striker, #### of the manager to fans. Not bring in decent strikers or any full backs when the squad was screaming out for them. I could go on.
                    3/4s of what you say has/had nought to do with GP.

Leave it, wait till he goes, then assess the situation once you have the facts,
                    Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

• won't names players.. In other words you don't want to. Probably fair to say, your list won't get 100% agreement?

All the other things are just assumption, based on what you've read. No real hard facts.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScottJones View Post
                        3/4s of what you say has/had nought to do with GP.

Leave it, wait till he goes, then assess the situation once you have the facts,
                        I guess your assumptions are based on the the possibility that you are the only ones who hear things from people within the club. A very dangerous assumption to make. This comment also applies to Petes post above.

Anyway, It's been emotional.

Comment

• no assumptions. emotions from some but, not from me.
                          Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

• I hope

I HOPE GIANNI ISNT LEAVING BECAUSE IF HE GOES FLAVIO WILL GO COMPLETELY OFF HIS HEAD scott jones and q block pete is gianni leaving ive not heard any rumours

Comment

• Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                              The one we had up until April 2009 did not generate any excitement.

Thats why the crowds were low and we had no atmosphere. Did you actually physically see the games in question?

From the time we beat Blackpool away 7th (one point off play offs) to mid -table by the time we played Swansea at home

The crowds were low due to the increased prices - not due to PS.

We've been through the whole 7th thing many times before - punching way above our weight and a team with next to no strikers could never stay there - hose fault was it that we had no strikers?
                              "Originally Posted by qblockpete
                              QPR will finish at least in the Play offs
                              Swansea will finish in bottom 6
                              Middlesboro will finish champions"

Comment

• whoever was involved in the decision last pre season not to purchase a decent striker is to blame for last seasons showing, my guess is Gianni as Dowie may not have been a popular choice but has a modicum of football nous, for that decision ALONE he should be held accountable,let alone his other failings and underhand operations
                                From the Hills of Kerry
                                To the streets of Free Derry

Comment

Working...
                                X