No announcement yet.

Get paladini out...............

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Football agent for many many years, Chairman for about 5 years at QPR.

Thats expericance in football, somthing which our board members, Flav Bernie Amit etc, do not have.

Comment

morris tell me how paladini can assist the manager

show me paladinis experience in football

a sporting director NEEDS previous experience in coaching. paladini does not have this

but if you are happy having a dodgy agent signing players over experienced managers then thats your problem

i will say it again no decent manager will come to us with him still here

that means another season gone

Comment

Originally posted by Sam-QPR View Post
        morris tell me how paladini can assist the manager

show me paladinis experience in football

a sporting director NEEDS previous experience in coaching. paladini does not have this

but if you are happy having a dodgy agent signing players over experienced managers then thats your problem

i will say it again no decent manager will come to us with him still here

that means another season gone
        See my previous post.

Comment

Originally posted by MorrisQPR View Post

Thats expericance in football, somthing which our board members, Flav Bernie Amit etc, do not have.
          ;D so we could also appoint delia smith as sporting director. she has been involved with football for years.

when we say football experience we are talking about on the pitch

what experience does he have in that

Comment

Originally posted by MorrisQPR View Post

I'm not anti-GP but just wanted to join in this debate:

True and up and down the country there are a lot of owners and board members with no football experience like Delia Smith, Randy Lerner, the ####s at Man Utd and Liverpool but none of them deal with footballing matters. The deal with business decisions but not recruitment of players and staff.

GP is far more experienced in football than Bernie and Flavio and is probably better suited at being a Chairmen but he doesn't have the right experience in his current role.

Comment

Originally posted by qprmarc View Post
              kind of his site though mate, be fair.
              so when he want's to say somthing he can start thread after thread but others can't

is he the watb dictator

Comment

just anted to reply about Borrowdale.

I did get it wrong before, I'm sure supporters get it wrong from time to time.

Borrowdale himself says Dowie wanted him and brought him in, so I will go with that.
                ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

i have no pitch experience or coaching experience at top level, what difference does that make to me spotting a good player?

Comment

I doubt anyone in the football business, would have Buzsacky and Gorkss at such good deals, you can add Connolly to that.

Lee Cook at a profit to the club, I could go on. But, whats the point?
                    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

• It's all about opinions,at the end of the day,the board will make their own decisions,and whatever we think is irrellevent

Comment

• I reckon many could have done similar deals. Cook made a profit for us agreed, not quite the 10 million not a penny less but a profit's a profit.

It's about judgement at the end of the day - GP may get lucky occassionally but being an agent gives you no more foresight than any of us in spotting a decent player when you see one. Just picking up the phone and listening to one of your agent contacts sales pitches about someone they need to move on just isn't good enough.

Find him another position and if we are to continue with a SD then get a qualified one or scrap it.
                        "Originally Posted by qblockpete
                        QPR will finish at least in the Play offs
                        Swansea will finish in bottom 6
                        Middlesboro will finish champions"

Comment

• Originally posted by rblockells View Post
                          whatever we think is irrellevent
                          so very true

Comment

• Sorry to be boring but I think GP is both Sporting Director and Chairman of the football club
                            http://www.facebook.com/pages/1882QP...5398272?ref=ts

Comment

• Originally posted by adethesunburyranger View Post
                              No decent manager is gonna come to the Bush with clueless Gianni buying the players
                              HA HA HA. Funny. We do have some intellectual supporters don't we!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dazzer1977 View Post
                                HA HA HA. Funny. We do have some intellectual supporters don't we!
                                he's probably right

Comment

Working...
                                X