Get paladini out...............

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• your easily led
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

• Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
      your easily led
      some would say the same about you

Comment

• i think it's time we put all this behind us.we are all rangers ffs.Won't someone think of the children.

Comment

• too many dodgy Italians spoil the broth...

Comment

• the children say step down uncle Gianni your time is up
            From the Hills of Kerry
            To the streets of Free Derry

Comment

• Again I will say this - Scott has already stated that GP is bulletproof due to the deal he done when FB etc, came on-board. If true and by the looks of things it is, then GP is going nowhere, not unless he does the honourable thing and stands down as Sporting Director.

So GP, we know you are reading this, do the decent thing and ****** off as Sporting Director and let the football men do the football work. Concentrate on f....... QPR through your a..... and go away a happy man knowing 'You Saved QPR!'.

Pete, just in case GP is on holiday or setting up some 'Great' deal through his 'Great' agency for 'Great' players, tell him to do one, thanks.

:byebye:

Comment

• oh dear here we go again,trust me on this as i spoke to gianni on monday and he said he would be less involved with transfers when the new manager is named.if you think i'm talking balls ask scott as he knows i'm in regular contact with gianni.
                what the hell was god thinking of when he thought of hamsters?

Comment

• yes

yes i spoke to gianni on tuesday and he said the same thing so adie is telling the exactomondo truth
                  but my thoughts are that if gianni does step down flavio will become even more out of control
                  so pesonally i would like gianni to stay

Comment

• thanks dex

who is the new manager??

Comment

• Originally posted by dexterforengland View Post
                      yes i spoke to gianni on tuesday and he said the same thing so adie is telling the exactomondo truth
                      but my thoughts are that if gianni does step down flavio will become even more out of control
                      so pesonally i would like gianni to stay
                      it must be nice in your world

Comment

• God I hate this whole SD fiasco. We don't bloody need one. We need a bloody good Championship manager who knows which players we need. He can tell the board and they can decide if we can afford them. If so they can do the deal etc. If he doesnt like anyone in the present squad (I would imagine there are a few) get rid.

It's worked quite well for the last 100 years or so.

Goddamit!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Lofty View Post
                          God I hate this whole SD fiasco. We don't bloody need one. We need a bloody good Championship manager who knows which players we need. He can tell the board and they can decide if we can afford them. If so they can do the deal etc. If he doesnt like anyone in the present squad (I would imagine there are a few) get rid.

It's worked quite well for the last 100 years or so.

Goddamit!
                          I agree, and I dont think many would begrudge GP handling negotiations for players and agreeing contracts, its him picking players for our manager that many, myself included have grievances with.
                          Win or lose, on the booze

Comment

• Boys boys boys you know that certain people will never say anything bad about GP. They can't afford not to be showing support. After all if the organ grinder doesn't play the music. The monkeys can't dance.

Comment

• I was waiting for you to pipe up.

As long as we all agree with you, then thats fiine
                              ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                              THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

• Wow, you waited 1 day and 8 pages for me. I'm honoured. If I'd realised I would have posted sooner. I hope it was worth the wait.

Comment

Working...
                                X