Prove to me he got that loan please.

Comment

Originally posted by MorrisQPR View Post
      Prove to me he got that loan please.
      look at the accounts

Comment

Originally posted by MorrisQPR View Post
        GP Buying rubbish?

Vine Connolly Buzsaky Routledge, Taarabt on loan etc etc, hardly a bad track record.

Then theres people like Ramage, Cerny, Hall, Agyemang who can all do a job at this level, 2 of which were signed for £0.
        What job can Agyemang and Hall do?

Polishing the bench maybe?
        "Originally Posted by qblockpete
        QPR will finish at least in the Play offs
        Swansea will finish in bottom 6
        Middlesboro will finish champions"

Comment

This argument goes round and round in circles.

Comment

Originally posted by writtler View Post
            Why is that a joke? What manager in their right mind would entertain an ex agent selecting the players he has to work with?

Move GP to chief schmoozer and if you are going to work with a Sporting Director then get one who is respected within the game.
            Im not against Paladini to be honest BUT I know he and flavio can have and effect on players coming to the club. This is what Jamal Campbells Rhyce's Dad seemed to imply to me when we was sniffing around him.

Comment

Of course Gianni can have an effect on signing players - judging by the wages and length of contracts handed out to mediocre players Peter Risdale taught him extremely well..

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post

You have to laugh. I won't be taking the bait.

I thought Flavio Briatore owned the club, but could be wrong.

You have been wrong before my friend

Comment

I love this argument..

I really do.

I see Borrowdale, then they may mention Hall, if we are lucky Helguson or Ageymang.

Always forget to mention Cerny, Tarrabdt, Ramage, Gorkss, Connolly, Vine, Buaszcky, Routledge, Cook.

very funny to watch.
                  ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                  THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

mmm Cerny, Gorkss, Connolly, Vibe, Buz maybe but the jury is out on the rest of them.

How long you got shall we start digging up the ones signed to appease agents he was indebted to?, non league nomarks?

I suppose some of your list had a couple of good games so that makes them good buys...

Very funny to unravel the spin I must say...

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                      I love this argument..

I really do.

I see Borrowdale, then they may mention Hall, if we are lucky Helguson or Ageymang.

Always forget to mention Cerny, Tarrabdt, Ramage, Gorkss, Connolly, Vine, Buaszcky, Routledge, Cook.

very funny to watch.
                      is paladini not in charge of strikers?

Comment

ok

first of all the sunbury ranger is entitled to his opinion thats what the message board is all about he shouldnt be abused for having an apinion

but the football fan always makes the same mistake and i put myself in that
                        cateorgory IDEALISM
                        we all keep thinking life is ideal
                        and of course it never is
                        LETS NOT FORGET VENABLES WAS OFFERD TO OWN QUEENS PARK RANGERS FOOTBALL CLUB
                        but jim gregory would have kept the stadium and charged him rent
                        SOUNDS MARVELOUS BUT VENABLES KNEW HE WOULD HAVE HAD TO KEEP ON BUYING AND SELLING PLAYERS TO PAY THE 800 000 SHORTFALL IN MONEY EVERY YEAR
                        venners didnt fancy that so joined barcelona
                        AND IT THAT STORY YOU CAN SEE HOW YOU CANT BE IDEALISTIC ABOUT SOCCER
                        we need to sell camp and blackstock to bring in some money we are losing to much money once again
                        if we dont go up next season we may have to sell routledge or buzsacky
                        its the price of not being able to attract huge crowds

Comment

Pete, for every decent player your master has bought there is 4 duds,im sure if we listed the mans whole purchases portfolio, it would be seen that he is ineffective in his position, lets get a proven manager to run all aspects of the football at Rangers and lets see the difference, but then i suppose it wouldnt be Rangers if we did things properly would it,give Gianni a non exec role to fulfill his self importance and lets move this club onwards and upwards
                          From the Hills of Kerry
                          To the streets of Free Derry

Comment

You have to remember that he also had no budget to play with before this board came in.

Comment

Originally posted by adethesunburyranger View Post
                              Pete, for every decent player your master has bought there is 4 duds,im sure if we listed the mans whole purchases portfolio, it would be seen that he is ineffective in his position, lets get a proven manager to run all aspects of the football at Rangers and lets see the difference, but then i suppose it wouldnt be Rangers if we did things properly would it,give Gianni a non exec role to fulfill his self importance and lets move this club onwards and upwards
                              Love the usual use of master,will you be using puppet or perhaps poodle for a change next or maybe just maybe just think of one yourself?

Comment

f,gunny that you just highlight that isleworth,thats classic ignore the facts laid before you and focus on the nonsense,good one councillor
                                From the Hills of Kerry
                                To the streets of Free Derry

Comment

Working...
                                X