No announcement yet.

Get paladini out...............

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some say, I don;t give freedon of speech. This thread proves I do and also when Sousa was in charge, where 94% were against our 6%.

Thats all
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

admirable.take it a stage further.is he qualified to be sporting director?

Comment

Yes, he is.

Would you want Dennis Wise?

I do agree that a manager should bring in his own players if based in this country and experience of the championship, but I think you are nieve to think a sporting directors role is simply buying players.

Dowie recommended Borrowdale, yet I see only one man accused? Its agendas from day one for many.
        THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
          Yes, he is.

Would you want Dennis Wise?

I do agree that a manager should bring in his own players if based in this country and experience of the championship, but I think you are nieve to think a sporting directors role is simply buying players.

Dowie recommended Borrowdale, yet I see only one man accused? Its agendas from day one for many.
          I thought you said it was LDC.

At least try to get your story straight.....
          A message to the other Premier League clubs when they visit Loftus Road.....

"NUESTRA GLORIA, VUESTRO INFIERNO"

(If you don't understand it, then learn Spanish. It is the language of world football.....)

Comment

Yes, he is.
            explain

all i seem to see is a dodgy football agent get lucky

Comment

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Director_of_football

Comment

Job description

If the Sporting Director has the responsibility for signing players, it is essential that the person has PROVEN coaching skills, man management and football club management skills.

He/she must be able to fully understand how the clubs Coaching staff will be able to integrate any player into the current squad, enabling the best from the new players skills, making sure skills compliment the existing squad and being able to see how the new player can improve the financial standing of the club. He/she can not do this unless they have full proven experience of coaching. Ideally, the Sporting Director should also have proven football management experience.

The Sporting Director has to be independant of any outside influences and even though they need an intimate knowledge of the agents system, he/she should not have been an agent previously to avoid calls of irregularities, even though he/she may be totally 'clean', it would be too easy for protagonists to slur the integrity of the Sporting Director and thus the Board of Directors and thus the club.

The Sporting Director must be independant from fans groups and cliques. He/she must have their terms of reference set by the Board and work in partnership with the coaching staff, but then use proven coaching and club managerial skills to set direction that fits into the business plan. The Sporting Director must remain independant of the influence of fans as he/she must be able to set direction of the sport of the club which sometimes will contradict fans wishes. Fans groups and cliques should have an independant avenue to the Board through non executive directors.

This is a basic set of prerequisites for a successful Sporting Director that are all too obvious and proven. Sometimes clubs that run with the Sporting Director system can promote from within, but it is usually more successful if the role is filled from outside the club.

Comment

"The director of football is answerable to the board but there to assist the manager. He's experienced in football and there to help the board members who don't have that experience."

well thats paladini isn't it :eyes_droped:

Comment

Originally posted by Sam-QPR View Post
                    "The director of football is answerable to the board but there to assist the manager. He's experienced in football and there to help the board members who don't have that experience."

well thats paladini isn't it :eyes_droped:
                    Yes that most certainly IS Paladini.

Comment

Originally posted by MorrisQPR View Post
                      Yes that most certainly IS Paladini.
                      i forgot his football experience is great

Comment

sorry, do we need another post on the subject. My count we have 3 already.

Comment

sorry, do we need another post on the subject. My count we have 3 already.
                          it was ok for you when banging on about sousa

Comment

You are excused.

Comment

Originally posted by Sam-QPR View Post
                              it was ok for you when banging on about sousa
                              kind of his site though mate, be fair.

Comment

Originally posted by MorrisQPR View Post
                                You are excused.
                                Sorry Morris but what experience does he have? Ex-player? Ex-Manager? Been Sporting Director and other clubs?

Genuine questions because other than having been our Chairmen he has as much experience as Mike Ashley.

Comment

Working...
                                X