No announcement yet.

Get paladini out...............

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

An ex football writer,who shall be nameless,who was involved at QPR for about 20 years,and is now involved at barnet,was telling a mate of mine that he looks at what is going on at QPR and finds it "heartbreaking".he says that GP has manoevered himself into a position of power,and that many senior guys in the game will not go near the place while we have this structure.

P.S. If any of you know who i am referring to,Please do not put his name on here.Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by stan_bowles View Post
      Can't see why you are blaming Paladini for who we appoint.

Thought that was Flavio's say so.
      Not blaming him Stan, just saying anyone in the game of any standing wouldnt take the job while that chump is buying the players,it will be a foreign coach who pinky and perky can bully around and then crucify when it invariably goes #### up
      From the Hills of Kerry
      To the streets of Free Derry

Comment

Originally posted by adethesunburyranger View Post
        Not blaming him Stan, just saying anyone in the game of any standing wouldnt take the job while that chump is buying the players,it will be a foreign coach who pinky and perky can bully around and then crucify when it invariably goes #### up
        Surely that is again down to Flavio.He has the power to dictate Gianni's role in the club.Flavio has the power to take transfers away from Gianni.

Comment

Originally posted by rblockells View Post
          An ex football writer,who shall be nameless,who was involved at QPR for about 20 years,and is now involved at barnet,was telling a mate of mine that he looks at what is going on at QPR and finds it "heartbreaking".he says that GP has manoevered himself into a position of power,and that many senior guys in the game will not go near the place while we have this structure.

P.S. If any of you know who i am referring to,Please do not put his name on here.Thanks.
          and therein lies the problem, all of you GP lemmings cannot whinge about who is the next manager/coach when he occupies the post he does, give him some ######## title to do something else and leave football matters to someone who has half a clue as to what they are doing
          From the Hills of Kerry

Comment

Originally posted by stan_bowles View Post
            Surely that is again down to Flavio.He has the power to dictate Gianni's role in the club.Flavio has the power to take transfers away from Gianni.
            Very True Stan, but Flav hasnt a scooby about football matters either does he?
            From the Hills of Kerry

Comment

Paladini must go if we are to progress on and off the field. Simple as that.

Comment

i think many could guess that already

and people wonder why we have people like magilton and calderwood on the shortlist

we will never move forward with paladini still here

Comment

I got to say I just do not understand why he was kept on by the club in such an importnat capacity. I could understand if he was a greeter and a meeter or some sort of Ambassador for the club. But Sporting Director? Why and on what grounds? It just doesnt make sense.

Something is not right about this mans involvement with our club. It never has been. Why is it his name always crops up when conflict arises? It's a bit like a common demoninator situation. I am all for the club talking to the fans more but having a SD spouting his mouth off to all and sundry is just not healthy.

I would appreciate Petes view on this as he never actaully defends or attacks him. He will attack everyone else, defend others, but when it comes to GP - silence. Why?

Comment

Originally posted by Funky View Post
                    This is a good debate although I think we have done it to death.

Some people like him others dont.

no one will change opinions so whats the point?
                    I agree it has been done to death but so was the sousa debate yet some people continued it until sousa was removed, whats not to say a similar strategy here wouldn't work
                    Win or lose, on the booze

Comment

Yeah but he SAVED us.Without him we wouldn't even EXIST.

etc

Comment

How can anyone possibly call Cerny a liability?.Player of the year.

Comment

How can anyone possibly call Cerny a liability?.Player of the year.
                          Calm down.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBlackMafia View Post
                            Hmmm, Tarrabdt was not the be-all-and-end-all now was he and Ramage was being touted as total s.h.i.t.e (by you also), so a few good games does not make him 'great'. Gorkks likewise. Routledge has done very little and is being shown to be what he really is - average. Cook, thats just laughable! Cerny is a total liability.

Next....?
                            So what would honestly be a line up that made you happy/.

:scorn:

Comment

Oh come on Jim, Sousa wasnt sacked because of some 2 bob messagboard campaign. He was sacked because we were watching the worst football I had ever witnessed at LR in over 30 years. It was actually getting worse near the end.

I never wanted to see another manager sacked but cannot see for the life of me why some fans believed PS was the right man to take us forward. All I can go by is what I saw and in all honesty that was nothing. I agree we need stability but I wouldnt lose any sleep over Sousa.

Comment

:boss:
                                Originally posted by Mr Lofty View Post
                                Oh come on Jim, Sousa wasnt sacked because of some 2 bob messagboard campaign. He was sacked because we were watching the worst football I had ever witnessed at LR in over 30 years. It was actually getting worse near the end.

I never wanted to see another manager sacked but cannot see for the life of me why some fans believed PS was the right man to take us forward. All I can go by is what I saw and in all honesty that was nothing. I agree we need stability but I wouldnt lose any sleep over Sousa.
                                Agree to a point, but I can't help thinking that things would have been very, very different if Sousa and Dowie before him were left to pick their players and their team confident that they were in sole charge of all matters football. Dowie's team would have started the season with Watson and Morrison in place of Di Carmine and Parejo and would have subsequently improved upon his > 50% win ratio. No I don't KNOW that, but come on...

Eventually with the pressures all around, its human nature to stop and say: 'f-it, this a'int worth the pain', which I think is what happened.

Its not that I am mourning the departure of Sousa, just the fact that the board are incapable of giving someone a chance and have turned the club into a laughing stock that no self respoecting manager would touch will a barge pole. Pretty simple to understand I think...

Comment

Working...
                                X