Beale open to returning...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
    Totally agree and any fan that would want him back is not wired up right.

It’s like taking your cheating Mrs back. Not for me.
    At least this time we know it's not forever.

I've kinda changed my mind as luch out of curiosity than anything else.

Reality is though, unless GA is happy to step aside for free, and Beale come in for cheap, no chance.

But, I WOULD 100% have Mick Beale back in the coaching staff. Absolutely no doubt. A snake yes, great manager maybe, excellent coach that could help this squad reach potential, absolutely.

Comment

Originally posted by topperharley View Post

At least this time we know it's not forever.

I've kinda changed my mind as luch out of curiosity than anything else.

Reality is though, unless GA is happy to step aside for free, and Beale come in for cheap, no chance.

But, I WOULD 100% have Mick Beale back in the coaching staff. Absolutely no doubt. A snake yes, great manager maybe, excellent coach that could help this squad reach potential, absolutely.
      What would that say about us as a club if we employed him again in any capacity.

Comment

New Rangers manager critical of Beale's training, both length and nature, due to players getting injured. Just a coincidence we had such appalling injury problems last season?

Comment

Time for a change NOW before its
          too late…

- Warnock
          - Beale

Simples

Comment

it would appear that the only reason he is still here is that we can't afforded to pay him and his team off.

so here is a thought.

as the delusional clown seems to be taking us down anyway could we sack him take the hit financially and a points deduction but get a manager in who might be able to turn this shambles around and get us beyond the damage inflicted by the points deduction or do we think this squad is beyond repair in terms of morale. because i have seen very little this season to suggest we are not certs for league one with Sheff weds and rotherham!

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post

What would that say about us as a club if we employed him again in any capacity.
              That we are pragmatic, desperate and poor. Of which two are true.

Comment

That we are pragmatic, desperate and poor. Of which two are true.
                But a club that has morals and values nonetheless. Neither of which Mr.beale possess. Move on.

Comment

Originally posted by Dono77 View Post

But a club that has morals and values nonetheless. Neither of which Mr.beale possess. Move on.
                  As much as I love our club, we are no less or more moral than any other and we're certainly a mess.

I don't want Mick back, what i'd like a solution and if it's him, so be it.

Honestly, I think we need to get relegated adn have things get worse before they get better, we've been threatening as much since Warbs left and the seeds of it were there befor he even arrived. FFP has screwed the club beyond measure and unless the current plan is holding pattern until new ownership and direction is found, we need a budget rebuild from the ground up in a league that suits our means.

Comment

Whilst I'm not 100% behind MB returning we did get compo for him and gave him permission to go

As fans our beef with him are his loyalty Integrity blurb is there loyalty in football its about money 1st and foremost

Comment

Originally posted by shaggy24 View Post
                      Whilst I'm not 100% behind MB returning we did get compo for him and gave him permission to go

As fans our beef with him are his loyalty Integrity blurb is there loyalty in football its about money 1st and foremost
                      We got compo but he forced us into kneejerk hirings of Critchley (who had to be paid off) and Ainsworth (who we can't afford to pay off).

Comment

Originally posted by Sleeping Giants View Post

We got compo but he forced us into kneejerk hirings of Critchley (who had to be paid off) and Ainsworth (who we can't afford to pay off).
                        No no, blame only goes so far down the line and Neil / GA appointments are on the board.

Player signings sure MB can get some stick for, depends on how much Les had to say. but still remains that many of those signings were playing very good football at the opposite ned of the table to us now.

Comment

No no, blame only goes so far down the line and Neil / GA appointments are on the board.

Player signings sure MB can get some stick for, depends on how much Les had to say. but still remains that many of those signings were playing very good football at the opposite ned of the table to us now.
                          I really have to disagree, we set up for last season, MB brought HIS players in, and then naffed off leaving a few of those players wanting out, I dare say even pre existing players like Willock and Chair may have only hung around because of his project. He left and half our players couldn't be bothered anymore, started sulking to get out of the club. We then went for NC mid season and he couldn't get the wantaways playing so we tried a motivator like GA who has only one way to play. MB has a lot to say for our current plight and so do the so called professional that are just winding their contracts down whilst fleecing the club.

Comment

So you're agreeing with me then.

Player signing Beale has at least some, mayne all the blame for. Managers that the club signed after he left are not his responsibility, we needed them because he left but the club chose them, not his fault they aren't cutting it.

Can't believe i'm sticking up for MB haha

Comment

Working...
                            X