Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beale open to returning...

https://therealefl.co.uk/2023/10/15/...eth-ainsworth/

"However, on his <patreon link> journalist Alan Nixon has reported that ex-QPR boss Michael Beale is open to a return to the London club, almost a year after leaving for Ibrox.

Beale is currently unemployed, having been relieved from his duties as Rangers manager a few weeks ago after a poor start to the 2023/24 campaign which included a loss in the Old Firm Derby to Celtic as well as heavy defeats to Aberdeen in the league and PSV Eindhoven in the Champions League playoffs.

Nixon is claiming that Beale is keen to return to Loftus Road, where his managerial career garnered a lot of interest, but also that he would need to make amends first, having left so abruptly despite promising his future to the club."

I think i'd be good with him returning to QPR, I wasn't sure at first but he was the first manager in my life time that made me actively interested in how people coached and what a coach does. I doubt he'd leave us again on short notice and would be an improvement to what we have and whats out there.

I feel pretty disgraceful saying this but I’d have him back in a heartbeat. He had Willock & Chair tearing it up … love Gaz but we have been absolutely woeful under him.

Comment

This

Comment

As highly rated as he thinks he is and some fans do too, offering him a return would make us even more of a joke than we already are. Giving him a job after what he did to us. Took the ####, had no love or affection for the club, was only here til something better came along. Yet now we are looking to give him another crack??? Jesus wept. Will we ever learn????

The guy seemed too good to be true and it proved to true. Leave him well alone and do due diligence when we appoint the next manager after GA. Whenever that may be.

Comment

F.O Beale

Comment

One word, NO.
            I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

Sometimes Pride ain't all about Rainbows, absolute FO!!!!

Comment

Who's to say he wouldn't f**k off again if another offer came in. You made your bed mate.

Comment

It's funny I don't want him back, wouldn't welcome him back but he's exactly what we need back given the group of players.

We need to play to the players strengths and the way he set us up was doing that.

Yes we flunked under him and we'll likely never get the answer on wether or not he could have steadied the ship, or why that flunk occured.

One thing is for sure we have not looked as good as we did under his management since the 2010 season.

Comment

Definitely have him back .
                    We all make mistakes !
                    He will definitely know he made a massive mistake

but if it was me I would also be like you know what I hold my hands up and let me take this club back to where I had them etc

He would only need to win his first game back and we all will love him again

nathen jones left Luton for Burnley I think and went back to Luton and done all the work to get to them where they are now before there new manager got them over the line

Comment

Would not trust him as far as I could throw him. If he was considered it would have to be on the basis of a hefty release clause, say £5m+.

Lost his last four games with us and flopped at Rangers. Yes did great for a short period of time in his managerial career but underperformed for a much longer period. Makes you question how much substance there is beneath his considerable hype. His one transfer window under us was questionable too.

Comment

Who knows?

Perhaps the players saw through him, early, and that was the reason for the tail-spin we went into losing the four on the trot.

And some of them still haven't recovered?

Comment

It would certainly require a release clause but I don't think 5m would be considered hefty when you look at the distribution losing a manager causes. For me it's too early to sack ainsworth. Yes it's been a poor start but it's very early days. I actually told you that beale will be a top premier league manager and I still believe he will be but he massively let us down. I guess I semi trust him but that Mole has too much say so for me we best avoid unless he lobs the mole off
                          I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

absolutely not!

he would leave us again in a heartbeat.

make no mistake he didn't take the wolves job over loyalty to us he didn't take it because his mates at rangers had tipped him off that the rangers job would be available soon.

Comment

Im in two minds about Beale coming back.

He would be a better option than GA, but at the same time I would have very little trust in him in deciding to bugger off to another club.

Its a tough one.

Comment

Working...
                              X