Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by Abseits View Post

Are you serious? You gotta be taking the pee surely???

The team Warburton has left behind is a pile of dung compared to the one he walked into - he has set us back by years and left Beale a massive task to sort out.

Below on the left is typical staring XI and sundry subs Warburton had Aug/Sep 2019. On the right is what Beale has today as far as I can tell and subject to some ongoing contract discussions......

LUMLEY DIENG
      MANNING ODUBAJO
      BARBET DUNNE
      HALL DICKIE
      CAMERON DEWIJS
      KANE KAKAY
      AMOS AMOS
      EZE WILLOCK
      CHAIR CHAIR
      BOS JOHANSEN
      HUGILL DYKES
      WELLS BONNE

RANGEL FIELD
      LEISTNER SHODIPO
      BALL ADOMAH
      PUGH DOZZELL

It's always gonna be subjective but c'mon, there's no way on earth that lot on the right constitutes an improved or better team. Warburton inherited a decent, balanced team that had a solid bunch of defenders, good creativity, decent width and potent strikers. He's left us with a disjointed unbalanced team with an iffy defence, no width and powder puff up front. Beale has a massive job to get a tune out of that lot - hopefully Lee/Les will sort out some incomings to make the task easier.

I look at the team Warbuton had in 2019/2020 and it's disgraceful he could only steer them to 58pts and 13th - he should've have been shown the door at the end of that season.

Did the breadman sleep with your good lady or something ???

How can you say under Warburton we have not had consistent and steady steps forward apart from last two months when bad form , injuries to key players and changing goalkeepers more often than underpants... affected our team and performances and even without that if we had picked up draw and win v Sheffield Utd which were both in our last 5 games, we would have been in playoffs...

Comment

For me I am pleased we have made this appointment and I am looking forward to seeing how it works.
        we could have easily gone for a “big” name that would have pleased some but for me these managers seem to do the rounds of the clubs lasting one or two seasons but doing nothing special. Surely if they were that good they would stay at the one club 10+ years.
        anyway these are my thoughts and I will now go back to my observation post

Comment

Originally posted by Abseits View Post

Are you serious? You gotta be taking the pee surely???

The team Warburton has left behind is a pile of dung compared to the one he walked into - he has set us back by years and left Beale a massive task to sort out.

Below on the left is typical staring XI and sundry subs Warburton had Aug/Sep 2019. On the right is what Beale has today as far as I can tell and subject to some ongoing contract discussions......

LUMLEY DIENG
          MANNING ODUBAJO
          BARBET DUNNE
          HALL DICKIE
          CAMERON DEWIJS
          KANE KAKAY
          AMOS AMOS
          EZE WILLOCK
          CHAIR CHAIR
          BOS JOHANSEN
          HUGILL DYKES
          WELLS BONNE

RANGEL FIELD
          LEISTNER SHODIPO
          BALL ADOMAH
          PUGH DOZZELL

It's always gonna be subjective but c'mon, there's no way on earth that lot on the right constitutes an improved or better team. Warburton inherited a decent, balanced team that had a solid bunch of defenders, good creativity, decent width and potent strikers. He's left us with a disjointed unbalanced team with an iffy defence, no width and powder puff up front. Beale has a massive job to get a tune out of that lot - hopefully Lee/Les will sort out some incomings to make the task easier.

I look at the team Warbuton had in 2019/2020 and it's disgraceful he could only steer them to 58pts and 13th - he should've have been shown the door at the end of that season.
          Abs, I’ll say one thing… at least you’re consistent !

Bonkers but consistent

Comment

Originally posted by TerryNH View Post
            For me I am pleased we have made this appointment and I am looking forward to seeing how it works.
            we could have easily gone for a “big” name that would have pleased some but for me these managers seem to do the rounds of the clubs lasting one or two seasons but doing nothing special. Surely if they were that good they would stay at the one club 10+ years.
            anyway these are my thoughts and I will now go back to my observation post
            Better that you keep your thoughts coming Terry

Comment

Kompany has been appointed as the new Burnley boss

https://www.lancs.live/sport/footbal...sfers-24077181

Comment

Working...
              X