Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Michael Beale

....Incoming

Yepp - Twitter has gone mad over this and many people saying Beale to be announced in the next 48 hours.
    Very smart move me thinks! You Rr'sss

Comment

Despite the nonsense in the local Birmingham Fail, it's been widely acknowledged around VP that Beale would be joining you this week and Villa have been planning for his departure. He's been asked by Gerrard to be involved in identifying his successor before he gets the nod to leave.....

Comment

Hlssgow Rangers mate just contacted me saying it's a huge signing for us! The engine room behind Gerrard!!

Comment

Good move I think,hope it happens

Comment

Never heard of him , let's hope he brings attacking football with him

Comment

https://heartandhand.co.uk/the-road-...michael-beale/

Comment

John Percy

@JPercyTelegraph
                #QPR are close to appointing Michael Beale as manager. Beale is very keen to become a No 1 and #avfc have known there was always a chance of this happening since appointing Steven Gerrard.

Comment

Keep it real for Michael Beale

Comment

I saw last night that he had returned to odds on fav, let's hope he's as good as the hype and gets a lot of good luck

Comment

My Glasgow Rangers mate just said that if GVB left them they would welcome back Beale with open arms as their next manager. Very highly regarded.

Comment

Obviously the news has it wrong because James Nutt said its Manning. I mean come on people, who are we going to trust here?

Comment

Its the real deal. It is Michael Beale.
                          (couldn’t resist. )

Comment

Are we happy ?

I for one am.

Dreaded all them others who were a step down from Mark.

Lets hope his tactics reaps rewards on the battle field.

So looking forward now.

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo
                              It's on Sky Sports, The Guardian and The Daily Mail now that we're appointing him in the next 48 hours.
                              Next 24 according to this one

https://theathletic.com/news/michael.../3wt8wVp9fOZs/

Comment

Working...
                              X