Michael Beale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
    Now that could be a very good side to watch, but would we be able to bring some of them to QPR without selling one or two first?

I do like the fact that Beale worked at Liverpool as he might still be on good terms and persuade them to loan us some of their really good youngsters. Also, Villa have a good set of young players that could thrive at QPR.

Hoping to hear some good news soon.
    ​​​
    P.S. so that is where Steve Cooper was before Swansea gave him his first managerial post.

Comment

Very Happy with this appointment, could be just the Fit we need, really enjoyed last Season to a point, sure am looking forward to Next, could really be our year or maybe next or the Year after
      but seriously hope to see some slick Football from those Boys in the Hoops ( from West London of course)

Comment

I enjoyed the 1st half of last season just as I did the 2nd of the previous one. The 2nd of last was as disappointing as the 1st of the previous.

Just anxiously awaiting confirmation of his appointment and then can look forward to some new signings.

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post

I read that is his pay at Villa,so would he be getting a pay cut to prove himself as a manager if we can't equal that?

Maybe the club could include a promotion bonus to more than make up the difference.
          Wow - £600k a year as assistant manager on the prem. Absolutely crazy money that these guys earn. And they'll get the £400 from the Govt towards their gas and electric bills in Oct!

Comment

Official !

Bingo. He's in...

I'm very excited about this one

Comment

Comment

“It’s fantastic to be here,” Beale told www.qpr.co.uk. “I’ve been looking for the right opportunity and I think I have that now – the right club, the right people, the right ambition and the right support.

“I’m a London boy and know everything this club stands for. This is a wonderful opportunity for me and a really good time for the club as well.

“I’ve been left a solid platform by Mark Warburton, which I’m obviously pleased about, and that enables me to kick on from hereon in.

“I want us to be a front foot and high-intensity team, in and out of possession. I want Loftus Road to be a real cauldron for us – I’ve been to games here and I know just how much the fans can impact the team on the pitch.

“We’ve got a young, hungry team and everyone has their best days in front of them. I’m absolutely excited about working with the players that we already have here.

“The players played in an attractive style last season and now I’m looking to add my stamp to that, so that we can kick on even further.”

A further announcement regarding Beale’s backroom staff will be made in due course.

https://www.qpr.co.uk/news/club-news...-coach-010622/

Comment

Never heard of him. Having now looked at his career/CV he does look a compelling and progressive choice. I'm therefore minded to think Lee/Les have done well: they've ignored any noise and histrionics and quietly landed their man just a few weeks after season ended.

Presumably he does not come with an entourage and our existing coaching/backroom staff will remain in place?

Comment

I never heard of him before, however, he looks to tick all the boxes. Welcome, Michael Beale.

Comment

Head Coach not manager.......

Style of play officially dictated by Les then and does suggest a rift with Warbs.

Comment

Goes without saying, hope he has a successful time and is with us beyond the initial 3 years.
                        But, as they say in Life of Brian, he's not the messiah.
                        Just give him time there is work to get done with the players, but not as much as warbs had.
                        He has left us in a far better team than when he arrived so we can all be optimistic.

Comment

Perfect appointment in theory on many levels, hope he can live up to the hype!

Comment

Depends on how much money they give him or loans they get in, don't hold your breath on new signings.
                            If they back him then we should have a reasonable season.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                              Goes without saying, hope he has a successful time and is with us beyond the initial 3 years.
                              But, as they say in Life of Brian, he's not the messiah.
                              Just give him time there is work to get done with the players, but not as much as warbs had.
                              He has left us in a far better team than when he arrived so we can all be optimistic.
                              Is Les forgiven now then?

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post

Is Les forgiven now then?

Nope

Comment

Working...
                                X