• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
    Chris Hughton
    A likely candidate, ticks every box for Les, including the racial one

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo View Post
      I don't think so. Eustace wouldn't really be the "fresh start" that the club said that they want for next season.
      Agree. He's tarnished.
      And, if he is their choice, supporters will be asking why Warbs wasn't fired earlier, to give JE a chance to salvage the season.
      Mind you as I said months ago, imagine this lot in the playoffs, we'd be on the end of a record aggregate score

Comment

Wasn`t Lee Johnson the manager to get Bristol City almost into play-off?
        QPR
        Best team in the world
        Sort of

Comment

"QPR Director of Football Les Ferdinand has revealed that the search for Warburton’s successor is already underway as they bid to find a manager “who will build on the style of play we have at QPR.”"

Well, that rules out few names like Dyche, but doubt he is realistic target anyways. But there are plenty play from the back-managers who might be available

Comment

Originally posted by ArcticHoop View Post
            "QPR Director of Football Les Ferdinand has revealed that the search for Warburton’s successor is already underway as they bid to find a manager “who will build on the style of play we have at QPR.”"

Well, that rules out few names like Dyche, but doubt he is realistic target anyways. But there are plenty play from the back-managers who might be available
            What is the source, Arctic Hoop? Helsingin Sanomat?
            QPR
            Best team in the world
            Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post

A likely candidate, ticks every box for Les, including the racial one
              Treading on eggshells with that one Dave.
              Don't put me in an impossible position.
              I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Anyway Rowberry moving into strong fav. I have to confess it required me to Google our next potential manager.

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                  Anyway Rowberry moving into strong fav. I have to confess it required me to Google our next potential manager.
                  Scrapping the barrel with that name, never heard of him, the problem with managers odd from bookies is very small bets can install news favourites very easily

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post

What is the source, Arctic Hoop? Helsingin Sanomat?
                    this one https://www.bettingodds.com/news/nex...rlos-carvalhal

Comment

Treading on eggshells with that one Dave.
                      Don't put me in an impossible position.
                      Not meaning to be controversial weare, Les is a strong believer in the Rooney rule and England not having enough black managers, that's all I was getting at

Comment

I cannot understand what anyone sees in James Rowberry. He has six months managerial experience with Newport in League 2 with a win percent of 42%. But he is strong favorite by several of the betting companies. Maybe his agent putting in a few bets to promote his name?

Comment

Originally posted by ArcticHoop View Post
                          Ok
                          QPR
                          Best team in the world
                          Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by QPROslo View Post
                            I cannot understand what anyone sees in James Rowberry. He has six months managerial experience with Newport in League 2 with a win percent of 42%. But he is strong favorite by several of the betting companies. Maybe his agent putting in a few bets to promote his name?
                            Never heard of him

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post

Not meaning to be controversial weare, Les is a strong believer in the Rooney rule and England not having enough black managers, that's all I was getting at
                              Dave no worries and my mistake. That's a very fair and genuine reply. Apologies for reading into it wrongly. Sir Les imo wouldn't let that overrule his opinion for that reason, well I'd hope not. He's made mistakes but he got rid of red chap when others would of kept him and I think he will try and make a decision that would benefit the club.

Comment

Dave no worries and my mistake. That's a very fair and genuine reply. Apologies for reading into it wrongly. Sir Les imo wouldn't let that overrule his opinion for that reason, well I'd hope not. He's made mistakes but he got rid of red chap when others would of kept him and I think he will try and make a decision that would benefit the club.
                                Yeah I think Les does genuinely care

Comment

Working...
                                X