Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Marvellous init. See ya.

Comment

Not sure we would’ve survived L1 with this…..

Comment

It could’ve been 1-10.

Comment

Thanks warbs for the hope most of the season but that was just unacceptable tonight

Comment

They dominated us from start to finish. Dunne was unlucky with his effort to make the score level. As for Robinson, he was their best player. We paid 1 million for him; spent a year out with a serious injury while on loan and when he started to show some promise, he left on a free! I have a feeling many players do not show much respect to the R's after they leave. He did not mind celebrating a lot after scoring. We need a major overhaul, however, was impressed by the young keeper that would have never been given a chance if not for the diabolical situation with the keepers. Kakay had a decent twenty minutes as well.

Comment

A shambles tonight. The lad in goal did himself proud. We have so many passengers in that team. Can't carry players at this level. Some players laughing and joking at the end. Austin treated it like his testimonial. Hope to god we get a manager in who wants pacy brave players cos we ain't got many.

Comment

Very poor , Amos and dozzell look knackered they're young men should be able to run for 90 mins , Johansen is stealing a living from us , McCallum is not a good defender ok with the ball but poor without it . Jimmy dunne played well the rest were going thru the motions not seen us dominated like that In years ... Sheffield utd were fit and wanted it more , we were slack , half hearted and lazy . Shameful performance

Comment

Some people on this site think we should keep Warburton , jesus christ , lucky we had enough points before january to stay up because we have been the worst side in the division since and would have been relegated.
                  I would happily get rid of most of the squad and start again next season.
                  We should keep Dieng , Dunne and Willock as starters , Chair as a sub and #### the rest off.
                  The new manager has a massive job on his hands.

Comment

Originally posted by Harrow QPR View Post
                    Some people on this site think we should keep Warburton , jesus christ , lucky we had enough points before january to stay up because we have been the worst side in the division since and would have been relegated.
                    I would happily get rid of most of the squad and start again next season.
                    We should keep Dieng , Dunne and Willock as starters , Chair as a sub and #### the rest off.
                    The new manager has a massive job on his hands.
                    Agreed how these players have downed tools and folded is disgraceful , clueless manager that keeps making bizarre substitutions and still doesn't.know his best team after 45 games

Comment

The players (some) have been a disgrace to their profession.
                      Some are not up to the task also
                      Some have risen to the challenge (Jimmy Dunne Luke Amos)
                      A few need a little more time and are young.
                      The first two categories need to be moved on regardless of who they are.

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post

Agreed how these players have downed tools and folded is disgraceful , clueless manager that keeps making bizarre substitutions and still doesn't.know his best team after 45 games
                        I think he does know his best team but 2 thirds of them and probably the best ones are in the treatment room! Dieng, Dickie, Barbet, Willock, and you could probably add Odebajo and wallace as starters too..are all unavailable for selection...add Dyke s to that as a regularly injured player and that 7 of the starting eleven.

Having said that what i d find odd is that just as Gray was finding a bit of Form - scoring albeit penalties he drops him...goals however they come are important for a strikers confidence so i find that odd

Comment

Wash, rinse and repeat is the Warburton way. I was talking with fans and predicted which players were going to be subbed and their replacements bar Kakay, before they were made. Why sub Amos when others played worse.? Why not bring on a 2nd striker? Its the same game after game.

Injuries have had a big impact but the signs were there before. Apart from a few late and lucky late wins in January we have been poor since December.

Yet all we have had is the same again with the hope of getting different results. He has taken us back to where we were in 2020 playing crap with 1 striker and very little service to him.

Comment

So Charlie is out of contract this summer.
                            He actually was given a one year deal with an appearance clause to trigger the second year, which was not met.
                            Good luck Chaz, thanks

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                              So Charlie is out of contract this summer.
                              He actually was given a one year deal with an appearance clause to trigger the second year, which was not met.
                              Good luck Chaz, thanks
                              If yesterday was his last game, then I'm glad he scored. He would have scored more this season with better service, but it's time for him to call it a day, so he can leave with his head high and fans appreciation.

Comment

Originally posted by Darkranger View Post

If yesterday was his last game, then I'm glad he scored. He would have scored more this season with better service, but it's time for him to call it a day, so he can leave with his head high and fans appreciation.
                                Agree Dark.
                                He's someone I didn't want to see getting slated by supporters

Comment

Working...
                                X