No announcement yet.

Sheff utd - final home game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Be nice if the players actually put a shift in for 90 mins and give warbs the send off deserves. Some players this season has been pathetic and have played (or not) their part in the season being a huge disappointment which ultimately has cost the manager his job.

Comment

Originally posted by Dono77 View Post
      Be nice if the players actually put a shift in for 90 mins and give warbs the send off deserves. Some players this season has been pathetic and have played (or not) their part in the season being a huge disappointment which ultimately has cost the manager his job.
      Completely agree.

He deserves a huge thank you for the work he's done.

Comment

Originally posted by KevC59 View Post
        I had a ticket but can't do evening games, the club has been good enough to roll the ticket over to next season for me as it was part of a Flexi Ticket, I hope as many people as possible can get there, I'll be watching on TV if I can get a stream somewhere, but honestly, I can't wait for the season to end, so things can start moving, hopefully ,on sorting things out for next season and the wider future
        I have a flexi ticket for my son and wish I had asked about rolling it over to next season rather than take him to the last 2 games of the season.
        I have a ST so will go, but think it will end in disappointment, which is a pity as we were playing some great football in 2021.

2022, however has been a huge letdown.

Comment

We gonna upset them

Comment

QPR’S squad would like to participate in a lap of appreciation after tonight’s game against Sheffield United at Kiyan Prince Foundation Stadium – the final home fixture of the campaign – to thank fans for their loyal support this season.

This will also give departing manager Mark Warburton the opportunity to thank the R’s fans for their backing throughout the past three years, while the supporters can show their appreciation to him.

So stay OFFFFFFFFF the pitch !!!

Comment

Chaz is starting tonight.
              Do you think this is his final appearance at loftus road and so his send off too?

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                Chaz is starting tonight.
                Do you think this is his final appearance at loftus road and so his send off too?
                I reckon he will retire after this season, he’s got a media job already

Bang in 3 tonight and cement his place as legend

Comment

Comment

Harry Halwax. First time we have had a player on the bench I have never heard about.

Comment

Originally posted by QPROslo View Post
                      Harry Halwax. First time we have had a player on the bench I have never heard about.
                      Date of birth:Mar 20, 2002 Place of birth:Dublin Age:20Height:1,90 mCitizenship:Ireland , Position: Goalkeeper, Foot:right Current club: Queens Park Rangers U23 Joined:Jan 11, 2022, Contract expires:Jun 30, 2022, Date of last contract extension:Jan 11, 2022

Comment

Comment

I'm Bored

Comment

CHRIS Willock has been named as QPR’s Supporters’ Player of the Year for the 2021/22 campaign, beating Jimmy Dunne to the top gong.

Comment

Roll of Honour
                              • Supporters’ Player of the Year – Chris Willock | Runner-up: Jimmy Dunne
                              • Ray Jones Players’ Player of the Year – Chris Willock
                              • Daphne Biggs Supporters’ Young Player of the Year – Sam McCallum | Runner-up: Andre Dozzell
                              • Junior Hoops Player of the Year – Chris Willock | Runner-up: Jimmy Dunne
                              • Kiyan Prince Goal of the Season – Andre Gray v Derby County A | Runner-up: Chris Willock v Birmingham City A
                              • PFA Men’s Community Champion of the Year - Charlie Austin
                              • PFA Women's Community Champion of the Year - Hayley Peacock

Comment

Fk me can’t put two passes together
                                still fancy us v Man Utd though

Comment

Working...
                                X