• Show
Clear All

F*CK OFF CHELSEA WEST LONDON IS OURS!

Comment

Comment

Sums us up get ball wide decent cross

good cross good finish

Comment

I really do wonder if this is Chaz last game.
          He looks a different player tonight, before he scored.
          Looks mobile, hungry determined

Comment

Feed Charlie and he will score. Simples

Comment

Mahoney looks like a promising goalkeeeper.
              QPR
              Best team in the world
              Sort of

Comment

Austin looks really good today clever flicks and passes, sucks up the ball and gives us time to move upfield. I hope we will se him next year if he looks like this! Hungry.

Comment

Although we are winning but that was a pile of dog sh#te.

Comment

Originally posted by 222lepo View Post
                    Austin looks really good today clever flicks and passes, sucks up the ball and gives us time to move upfield. I hope we will se him next year if he looks like this! Hungry.
                    I actually thought up until he scored he was doing absolutely nothing. A shadow of himself. Then he scores and he's running around like an 18 year old!!

Comment

Being brutally honest there’s some probably playing last game at home and others I wish it was there last game at home

Dozzell is shite sorry if he’s got fans on here but I see a lad that’s got a ex pro dad and he’s won him a game

Comment

Not sure what has happened to stef. The guy looks shot. He's obviously not fit so why pick him?? We have options but as usual he gets a start. Field has been quality. He carries the ball forwards when the space is presented to him. Contrast that with Sanderson who passes sideways or backwards immediately even when he has acres of space to run into. There is a guy loan from the prem playing in our back 3. But it ain't sanderson. It should be Jimmy dunne. Different class!!

Comment

Originally posted by shaggy24 View Post
                          Being brutally honest there’s some probably playing last game at home and others I wish it was there last game at home

Dozzell is shite sorry if he’s got fans on here but I see a lad that’s got a ex pro dad and he’s won him a game
                          Dozzell has so much ability but if you ain't going to work as hard without the ball as you do with it then you are on trouble. He's 22/23. Should be the fittest player on the pitch and getting around the place yet he is very slow at reading the game when he's not in possession.

Comment

Felt like they had 2 extra players on or we have 2 less. Then we score against the run of play Marvellous ain't it !!

Comment

Cobblers

1-1 playing with 9 stef awol along with Dozzell

Comment

Here we go!

Comment

Working...
                                X