Summer clear out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 72bus View Post

Charlie isn't a good impact sub , Don't know what's happened to him but his goal return is rubbish . Johansen is slow and ponderous if he was that good at Fulham he'd still be there... As for Thomas one good cross against Blackpool , he runs around with.no impact , can't trap the ball properly and shouldn't be anywhere near the first team
    Players don't turn to toffee overnight....

Comment

Originally posted by topperharley View Post

Players don't turn to toffee overnight....
      Chas has, he is a shadow of the player he was

Comment

Facts are players we want to go, won't go. They'll never get contracts to match our terms. We have to pay them to go.

I'm putting Kakay, Hammerlian and Bettache in that category.

Too much deadwood in squad, no room for young players in U23s. Not that I'm convinced Warburton has a clue how they're doing.

Comment

Originally posted by KevC59 View Post

Topper mate, I like and respect the posts you make, but this one is way off the mark, it's just my opinion, and we may have to beg to differ on this one, MW if he stays , and I have my doubts he will, for one reason or another, will not change his personality or his philosophy on how he sets teams up to play, it will need a complete change in personnel on the pitch to bring about any positive change, , the club doesn't have the funds to do this, that's a hard fact, so the only solution is to keep the core of what we have, and get some fresh ideas and a different way of utilising what we have to the best effect, which means a new manager I'm afraid.
          I'm still advocating Daniel Farke
          I disagree here, this group of players are capable of much better, they played excellent football at the end of of last season and into the start of this one. If the right additions had been made in Jan and Warbs switched up his tactics, setups, 1st 11 when things aren't working we'd be having a different conversation. Sure we've played poorly since the New Year by and large, but we were not far off pushing for auto spots....

I don't think we should throw the baby out with the bath water. New coach, yes, whole new squad? No. Not to get into the fact it's financilly not possible or going to happen, but some of the players that are being called sh1te were our saviors last season. Do they then deserve automatic picks in the first 11? No but they have earned the right to stay in the squad, wages should be the only factor in moving them on.

In Stef and Chaz's case especially I can't see us getting anything for them, so may aswell have them in the squad, no? They are hardly bad eggs. If their contracts are up, different story.

Comment

I am feeling angry as everyone else following the R's. However, I am a believer that one should not make decisions when in a state of anger.

Comment

I sorta agree that the chances have dried up as the season went on.
              But I do think Chaz is on the cusp of retirement he has other things in his life

Comment

I do think that Dickie and Chair are the most likely players to be sold in the window, probably get 15m in between them.

Dozzell for me is probably the long term replacement for Chair and De Wijs is the natural replacement for Dickie. If Barbet goes then that frees up a spot at CB for an experienced replacement to come in.

As for Adomah, I feel he should be staying.

Wallace is probably going back to Scotland, which frees up a spot at LWB.

Bonne, Shopido are likely to go as well.

Overall, its a big summer ahead and some big decisions to be made.

Comment

Players need to earn their place in the team,. because they were good last season or played well when they played for Fulham isn't enough to get selected now
                  .. There are things I could do last year that are harder to do now , it's the same for them . Fact is Chas and steff have had countless chances this season and both of them ain't delivering .

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
                    Players need to earn their place in the team,. because they were good last season or played well when they played for Fulham isn't enough to get selected now
                    .. There are things I could do last year that are harder to do now , it's the same for them . Fact is Chas and steff have had countless chances this season and both of them ain't delivering .
                    They aren't delivering but I think you're missing my point, we aren't looking at why they aren't delivering. When we know they can and have, we should be finding out why, not even because they deserve but because we aren't flush with enough cash to replace them like for like.

Comment

Game moves so fast , u give players countless chances if they can't cut it then u move them on . .Both of the above legs have gone , both are blowing throughout the game , both struggle to recover after running . Why this has happened to Charlie at 32 is strange as he is still young . I've heard so many excuses . We all have grandparents that pass , parents that pass and kids that get sick . We can't stop performing at work . It is more likely his fitness he seems to snatch at chances like on Sunday and blowing out of his ar$e .

Comment

Just going back to this.
                        Gray,Dykes and Chaz (pains me to add him)
                        are not the answer to getting us up.
                        I don't know what the hell has happened to Johansen this season but he may be surplus too.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                          Adomah
                          Wallace Dykes
                          Kakay
                          Send back the loans and start over.
                          Any thoughts on this?

Oh and any good offers for Dieng Chair Willock have to take them and try to rebuild
                          Keep Adomah play him on his correct position attacking midfield where he played for Villa or wide right up front where hes played most of his career....Johansen, OUT Chair sell get some dos h for don't need a 1 in 5 good performance player, need pace all over especially up frint hate to say it but Charlies finsihed at this level?

Comment

Originally posted by topperharley View Post

They aren't delivering but I think you're missing my point, we aren't looking at why they aren't delivering. When we know they can and have, we should be finding out why, not even because they deserve but because we aren't flush with enough cash to replace them like for like.
                            You sound like you are in denial. Both Johansen and Austin have been poor to very poor this season. When you factor in their high wages in comparison to the rest of the squad, its already proving to be a very big and expensive club mistake, a mistake which we are saddled with for further years. Austin another season and Johansen another two! That’s more than a little alarming. Both can easily be replaced because they’ve done precisely FA. A hindrance not a help sums up both.

Comment

Originally posted by ConorQPR2000 View Post
                              I do think that Dickie and Chair are the most likely players to be sold in the window, probably get 15m in between them.

Dozzell for me is probably the long term replacement for Chair and De Wijs is the natural replacement for Dickie. If Barbet goes then that frees up a spot at CB for an experienced replacement to come in.

As for Adomah, I feel he should be staying.

Wallace is probably going back to Scotland, which frees up a spot at LWB.

Bonne, Shopido are likely to go as well.

Overall, its a big summer ahead and some big decisions to be made.
                              15m Million for Dickie and Chair, you sure? Dickie right now looks bang average at best! wont even get £3m for him

Comment

Originally posted by Havelock66 View Post

15m Million for Dickie and Chair, you sure? Dickie right now looks bang average at best! wont even get £3m for him
                                And Chair overated only player we have who is quality and worth a £10m + figure is Willock the rest if they went and we replaced would it bother me, nah

Comment

Working...
                                X