• Show
Clear All

• Summer clear out

Adomah
    Wallace Dykes
    Kakay
    Send back the loans and start over.
    Any thoughts on this?

Oh and any good offers for Dieng Chair Willock have to take them and try to rebuild

Yes, I agree with Dave that a clear out is necessary and no one is untouchable, sadly a couple of the players such as Chair and Dickie won't fetch much on the transfer market with their form plummeting so dramatically in the later part of the season!
    @gatorTFC

Comment

Originally posted by gator View Post
      Yes, I agree with Dave that a clear out is necessary and no one is untouchable, sadly a couple of the players such as Chair and Dickie won't fetch much on the transfer market with their form plummeting so dramatically in the later part of the season!
      If we could get 10 million for Dickie , Chair and Dykes i would bite their hand off , sadly i'm not sure anyone would want them.

Comment

If anybody dares to defend the manager after that, they need to be locked away in a very dark room for a very long time

Comment

We have 2 proper players with potential - Willock & Dieng. The rest can f... off

Comment

You can add dunne to that list. After that it's not much. Dozzell has the makings of a very decent player. Chair is championship level and not prem. A lot of hopes hanging on Mrs Armstrong next year I reckon!! Lol!! Poor lad!

Comment

Not sure dieing has any potential left. He's at his best I think. A very good keeper who could do a job as a back up in the prem. Not sure he would be first choice up there but would love it if he did get a shot at it. Seems a great pro.

Comment

Originally posted by Dono77 View Post
                You can add dunne to that list. After that it's not much. Dozzell has the makings of a very decent player. Chair is championship level and not prem. A lot of hopes hanging on Mrs Armstrong next year I reckon!! Lol!! Poor lad!
                And kelman too

Comment

Originally posted by Dono77 View Post
                  Not sure dieing has any potential left. He's at his best I think. A very good keeper who could do a job as a back up in the prem. Not sure he would be first choice up there but would love it if he did get a shot at it. Seems a great pro.
                  I like Dieng and only put him in there for sale because I think he is an asset.
                  I like Jimmy Dunne too, good old fashioned central defender good at what he does normally, commanding which is what most teams want a no nonsense brick outhouse.
                  I also think Field is a good player and getting unfair criticism in some circles

Comment

There are so many players around who will be free agents or on the last year of their contracts that if good offers come in for Dieng, Dickie, Chair, Willock and Dykes we should sell the lot of them. Take the money whilst it's there and start again with some money in the bank.

This was the season that promotion via the play off was possible. Next season will be mid-table at best....!

Oh well, such is life! At least we're not in the Ukraine.

Comment

Charlie’s contract needs tearing up aswell I’m afraid, he is done! If he can only play a max of 60 mins at a time, each game, what use is that to a small club, with limited finances and only able to muster a small playing squad?

Another question…of the 6 goalkeepers at the club, which ones stay out of Dieng, Archer, Walsh, Marshall, Westwood and Barnes?

Finally, there’s mention in previous posts of Dunne being kept on? I thought he was here on loan from Burnley? Therefore not our player?

Comment

Originally posted by lincoln ranger View Post
                        Charlie’s contract needs tearing up aswell I’m afraid, he is done! If he can only play a max of 60 mins at a time, each game, what use is that to a small club, with limited finances and only able to muster a small playing squad?

Another question…of the 6 goalkeepers at the club, which ones stay out of Dieng, Archer, Walsh, Marshall, Westwood and Barnes?

Finally, there’s mention in previous posts of Dunne being kept on? I thought he was here on loan from Burnley? Therefore not our player?
                        Dunne is our player , not on loan and to be fair to him , he has been our best centre half this season , he is good in the air , gets stuck in and is comfortable on the ball , he's also young and can hopefully improve and cut out the odd silly mistake.
                        Out of the Goalkeepers , i think we'll only keep Dieng and young Walsh as back up .

Comment

Dunne is our player.
                          The GK question for me Dieng and Walsh should be kept, the rest should be released.
                          As for Chaz he hasn't had the service.
                          The only thing he should be told to do is get in the box and find space.

Comment

I’d keep Dieng and Walsh
                            Dunne will be better than Dickie long term rather have both next season midfield needs Amos field Dozzell
                            like to keep willock if possible

we need pace out wide in either wing backs or full backs as well as up front funds will have to come from sales but honestly we don’t have the asset of Eze in this squad willock our best player lose him we struggle as chair for me ain’t good enough

we have obviously progressed however warbs has done as much as he can do he’s limited tactically and three defeats against peterborough suns it up

Comment

Am I in the minority of not seeing what Dozzell brings to the team, because so far he is the invisible man in midfield.

I also think that we should keep Marshall as back up. As for Austin, he needs to play alongside another striker as he did last season with Dykes.

If we get 8 figure offers for Dykes, Chair and Dickie I would accept them.

Comment

Working...
                              X