• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• its gone soooo quiet!

Comment

• Originally posted by 3London View Post
      its gone soooo quiet!
      Will be end of the month last minute at the death now then won't it, if at all.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sleeping Giants View Post
        I was hoping that Blackburn would be weakened in the transfer window but Dilan Markanday is having a medical ahead of a move....weren't we once rumoured to be in for him?...I hope we have plans for this window otherwise we are wasting an excellent opportunity in my opinion.
        We were linked to him and yes, I would have liked us to get him, perhaps our links to Spurs are not so great after all.

Maybe we should try a cheeky request to Wolves for this winger, if they sign him and are willing to send him out on loan.

www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/60018794

Comment

• Originally posted by stanistheman View Post

We were linked to him and yes, I would have liked us to get him, perhaps our links to Spurs are not so great after all.

Maybe we should try a cheeky request to Wolves for this winger, if they sign him and are willing to send him out on loan.

looking at MW record with us in transfers/loans he appears to shy away from foreign imports,all so far have been from within the UK.

If the Wolves transfer does go through it could mean Ryan Giles is available on loan,he looked a talent on loan at Rotherham before their relegation from the Championship and similarly this season with Cardiff despite being played at LWB.

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/...stats-22315664

Comment

• Originally posted by stanistheman View Post

Still have Spurs links

https://www.qpr.co.uk/news/under-23s...elease-170122/

Rafferty Pedder joins following Spurs release

Comment

• Phil Jagielka anyone? Ticks the ‘experienced’ CH box Warbs wants. Giles on loan from Wolves? Back up and poss replacement for Wallace at LWB if we could get him in on a perm. Thoughts?

Comment

• Originally posted by lincoln ranger View Post
                Phil Jagielka anyone? Ticks the ‘experienced’ CH box Warbs wants. Giles on loan from Wolves? Back up and poss replacement for Wallace at LWB if we could get him in on a perm. Thoughts?
                Jagielka played for Stoke yesterday

Comment

• Originally posted by furlong29 View Post

Jagielka played for Stoke yesterday
                  Apologies, never saw that. Just know his contract had ended at Wayne Rooneys Derby and they couldn’t re-sign him. Thanks for clearing that up.

Comment

• Thought we could have gone for Christie from Fulham before Swansea took him on loan. Experienced and could play wing back aswell as right back.

Comment

• we want Mawson or Hector but the Fools don't want to lend them to us!

Comment

• Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post

Still have Spurs links

https://www.qpr.co.uk/news/under-23s...elease-170122/

Rafferty Pedder joins following Spurs release
                        Mostly for their rejects though. How many of theirs Like Oteh and Paul have we taken on and binned later.

Comment

• https://footballleagueworld.co.uk/a-...h-the-verdict/

Wolves defender Dion Sanderson

He is also a very technical gifted footballer who can be trusted in possession and can start attacks from the back with his pinpoint passing.

Sounds good ?

Comment

• Winger Jamie Paterson, Swansea, is linked to us I think.
                            QPR
                            Best team in the world
                            Sort of

Comment

• Originally posted by Shania View Post
                              Winger Jamie Paterson, Swansea, is linked to us I think.
                              He is 30 no sale on value ?

Comment

• Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post

He is 30 no sale on value ?
                                He has scored eight goals so far this season. That's very impressive for a winger. However, we don't play with wingers, so unless he can play wing back I doubt this to be true.

Comment

Working...
                                X