No announcement yet.

January Rumours

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joe Worrall of forest is being lined up for a move in Jan. I'm sure we were linked with this lad a few years ago. Not sure why it didn't happen. Personally I'd rather cook out of the names we've been linked with so far although I'd rather we were signing wing backs instead of centre backs. Cook would be competing with barbet who is fine as far am I'm concerned.

Comment

• I don’t believe the stupid rumours about Cook coming in during the January window, especially him being 30 and that despite playing umpteen Premiership games looks as slow as the current trio playing for us.
      I won’t even bother to mention his expected salary.

Comment

• John Souttar at Hearts is supposed to be very decent, my grandson lives in Edinburgh, he's a big Hearts fan, goes every home game, and he rates him, he may be a bit biased there though

Comment

• Wells is rumoured to be on our radar again.
          QPR
          Best team in the world
          Sort of

Comment

• Originally posted by Shania View Post
            Wells is rumoured to be on our radar again.
            We're not short of goals so I dont know why. Its wing backs and at least one CB we need. If Wells comes in then there will be at least 4-5 signings in Jan. It's hardly a priority area.

Comment

• Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post

We're not short of goals so I dont know why. Its wing backs and at least one CB we need. If Wells comes in then there will be at least 4-5 signings in Jan. It's hardly a priority area.
              Not short of goals? Ok, maybe not - But were short of fit attackers. Dykes injured. andCA not able to play that many minutes anymore. In my book, Gray is the only one fit most of the time.
              QPR
              Best team in the world
              Sort of

Comment

• Originally posted by KevC59 View Post
                Been trawling a bit, here's some names, only rumours,

Jack Simpson Rangers Defender
                Steve Cook Bournemouth. Defender

John Souttar. Hearts. Defender

Dilan Mankardy Spurs Attacker

Kyle Docherty Attacker

Only ' linked to ' sort of rumours with other clubs interested

Steve Cook is probably the most interesting, I think, not sure why he would move, unless Bournemouth want to off load now for some reason
                Anyway just thought I would throw these names out for discussion, or not, as the case may be
                Picked up a nasty injury is the last I heard about him.

QPR
                Best team in the world
                Sort of

Comment

Not short of goals? Ok, maybe not - But were short of fit attackers. Dykes injured. andCA not able to play that many minutes anymore. In my book, Gray is the only one fit most of the time.
                  Well, I wouldnt mind Wells back as he was great for us. I just hope its not at the expense of getting some defenders in.

Comment

• Can't see wells coming back. No point. Unless someone has picked up a nasty injury we don't know about?? Wls were reporting the possibility of going back in for George Cox. That would be a good move if he's cheap? Can't see Wallace playing too many games between now and May. Sam is out til feb/March. We are in trouble at lwb. Moses and Albert can swap in and out for the rwb role as required.

Comment

• Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post

Well, I wouldn`t mind Wells back as he was great for us. I just hope its not at the expense of getting some defenders in.
                      That`s true.

QPR
                      Best team in the world
                      Sort of

Comment

• Originally posted by Dono77 View Post
                        Can't see wells coming back. No point. Unless someone has picked up a nasty injury we don't know about?? Wls were reporting the possibility of going back in for George Cox. That would be a good move if he's cheap? Can't see Wallace playing too many games between now and May. Sam is out til feb/March. We are in trouble at lwb. Moses and Albert can swap in and out for the rwb role as required.
                        But since when have they been fit now?... I feel it drags out? Albert Odomah and Moses could of course do a job while recalling Bonne might work, who knows?
                        QPR
                        Best team in the world
                        Sort of

Comment

• I would rather get Bonne back and Promote Kelman than go for Wells - We would then if fit have 5 stickers at our disposal

Its our defence that we need to look at especially wing backs - Moses And Wallace can't put a run of games together without being injured , Sam mcCallum will take a while to get anything like fitness back and Kakay isn't up to the task to be our main Wing back....so we are so so short! and at Centre back we have 3 and a Crock so a another CD makes sense. But my worry about going for the Bournemouth guy is we are already probably the slowest back 3 in the league so we need a pacier centre back to mop up those through runs we keep giving the opposition!

Comment

But since when have they been fit now?... I feel it drags out? Albert Odomah and Moses could of course do a job while recalling Bonne might work, who knows?
                            We are led to believe they are fit enough to be involved against Bournemouth but dykes has been out for a while with his injury which he made worse by continuing to play after getting injured v forest. Austin looks Iike may pull up at any time. Gray has had problems keeping fit. Kelman will go back out on loan. Not sure bonne even ways to come back.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dono77 View Post

We are led to believe they are fit enough to be involved against Bournemouth but dykes has been out for a while with his injury which he made worse by continuing to play after getting injured v forest. Austin looks Iike may pull up at any time. Gray has had problems keeping fit. Kelman will go back out on loan. Not sure bonne even ways to come back.
                              Wells was pretty rubbish until he started playing regularly and the same for Hugill. Gray needs more games ahead of of Austin now he's fit.

Comment

• No rumours of any team wanting to buy any of our players

Comment

Working...
                                X