• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post

Twas a wind up......

You swine

Comment

• Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post

“I watching with my brother, Steve, who was a part-time member of the staff, and I said to him: ‘Wow, that’s Ian Wright,’” Gallen says. “I was thinking: ‘He’s a bit small but that finishing and the speed …’ I told the club secretary, Terry Springett, that we had to sign him right away. That’s when we got Raheem’s mum in, we discussed our plan for him and we were able to get him on a five-year registration contract.”

The length of the deal protected QPR and it meant that, when Liverpool took him away as a 15-year-old, the London club collected a big fee. “I’m told it added up to more than £10m,” Gallen says.
      Still isn't QPR LRL in my book

Comment

• Originally posted by QPRDave View Post

Oh so you never hammered John Terry?
        Totally disgusted with the atmosphere v Chelsea at LR the first time we played them back in the prem?
        The atmosphere that won us that game imo.
        You really are soppy ####
        Dave I want you to take this in the right way but I wouldn't be doing my job if I didn't ask you to apologize to Stainrod for the above post? He is a very loyal hardcore rangers man and I too might not always agree with him, allbeit we have been of late you should definitely show the man some respect. I'd imagine you had a good few beers when posting it but an apology means we can all move on.
        I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

• Seeing as you put it so nicely weare, I apologize unreservedly for my remark towards stan.
          sorry stan

Comment

Seeing as you put it so nicely weare, I apologize unreservedly for my remark towards stan.
            sorry stan
            Thank you Dave and WeAre - just seen this. Honestly wasn't offended. We are all Rangers.

Comment

• Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post

Thank you Dave and WeAre - just seen this. Honestly wasn't offended. We are all Rangers.
              Nah I must admit weare was right Stan.
              I seriously wouldn't want to upset you mate.
              I just always pictured you as old school like most of us on here, so booing wouldn't have bothered you.
              Anyway I'll stfu
              ​​​​​​

Comment

• Ffs Lol
                Those England plebs are boarding the bus masked up, why?
                Virtue signalling morons

Comment

• I suppose its a convenient way of sidestepping fans/media. Before covid it'd be giant headphones clamped to their bonces to evade autograph hunters.

Comment

• :

Comment

• Congrats Italy.
                      English cowards letting two kids step up.
                      Where was Sterling? Grealish? Stones? Etc
                      ​​​​​​

Comment

Congrats Italy.
                        English cowards letting two kids step up.
                        Where was Sterling? Grealish? Stones? Etc
                        ​​​​​​
                        You're right there.

Comment

• Congrats to Italy but next time we'll be ready.

We should be so proud to get to the final.

They say "Rome wasn't built in a day". I'll grab my coat!

Comment

• To win a football match or any sports you require determination and the courage to attack with conviction

England will never have the conviction under Southgate

Comment

• Congratulations to Italy, who I thought from the 1st game that they could win the tournament.

I think Southgate has overall done a great job as England manager, but he is a bit too negative with his tactics and has cost us the Final with his decision making again.

1. Imo Grealish should have replaced Mount after 60 minutes to give the England team a bit more creativity and another player to run with the ball at the Italians. Look how many free kicks he won when he was on the pitch? The Italians did not feel comfortable dealing with him. Overall, Southgate's treatment of him has been somewhat disappointing. He should be building his team around Grealish like Robson did with Gascoigne. He could either play in midfield, or as a No.10.

2. why oh why did he bring Rashford and Sancho on a minute from the end of extra time to take penalties? It was heaping so much pressure on those two knowing that the only reason they are on the pitch is to take and score their penalty. He could have brought them on at the start of that period to at least give them a chance of getting a few touches of the ball and gaining a feel of the match and tension. Who knows, they might even have helped England to win without a penalty shoot out!

3. Who chooses the penalty takers? There is no way that Saka should have taken the 5th penalty. Grealish, Sterling or perhaps Shaw would have been better choices rather than an 18 yo who doesn't even take them for Arsenal.

Edit:

"It is down to me," said Southgate of the penalty misses.

"I decided on the penalty-takers based on what they have done in training.

Grealish wanted to take a penalty, but Southgate decided otherwise.

Comment

• Originally posted by shaggy24 View Post
                                To win a football match or any sports you require determination and the courage to attack with conviction

England will never have the conviction under Southgate
                                Agree

Comment

Working...
                                X