X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by eam1882 View Post

Totally agree with you mate.
    he is an absolute ######.
    And it's a Totally disloyal thing he has done.
    How do we greet such players that we sign in similar circumstances? Should we protest because they were disloyal to their former clubs and obviously of dubious characters?

Remember we sold Freeman for £5m after we'd picked him up from Bristol City for £250k when he was in the last six months of his contract!

What goes around comes around.

Comment

They say 2 wrongs don’t make a right, but, I suppose it just goes to prove that there is far too much money for these greedy agents and players to wring out of the likes of us.

Football just seemed better yesteryear.
      I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo

But why should he sign such a contract? If nobody wants to pay the fee then he would be stuck in another contract at a club that he wants to leave.

He is at the club on a contract that runs out in the summer. As long as he fulfils the terms of that contract then he has no other obligations to the club.

I understand the passion and the comments about loyalty but the reality is that most players have no real passion or affinity for the clubs they play for - it's a job to them.

Having been the last contributors to pension funds of some mercenaries signed in Uncle Tone's time, you might think we'd know that.

Comment

Originally posted by Hope & Faith View Post

Sadly, like many in here, you live in negative fantasy land...

Good luck to BOS... most of us would do the same
          Well two things.
          I care about the club not one for wishing some greedy little ####### luck
          And two if you don't like the site visit elsewhere.
          Good luck to you

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo

But why should he sign such a contract? If nobody wants to pay the fee then he would be stuck in another contract at a club that he wants to leave.

He is at the club on a contract that runs out in the summer. As long as he fulfils the terms of that contract then he has no other obligations to the club.

I understand the passion and the comments about loyalty but the reality is that most players have no real passion or affinity for the clubs they play for - it's a job to them.
            Why not?
            Did he think he was not worthy of a fee?
            Any fee?
            I personally don't think he is with selfish greed, glad to see the back of the arrogant prick

Comment

Originally posted by cross it Dave View Post

There are any number of young men to take his place, he won’t be missed.
              Agree, never want that in a hoops shirt again

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post

How do we greet such players that we sign in similar circumstances? Should we protest because they were disloyal to their former clubs and obviously of dubious characters?

Remember we sold Freeman for £5m after we'd picked him up from Bristol City for £250k when he was in the last six months of his contract!

What goes around comes around.
                Was Freeman being played?....No he wasn't wanted.
                Why are Rangers supporters sticking up for #### who has shafted the club.
                Getting like loft forwards on here?
                And don't even go down the we got him for free like other ignorant QPR fans this is not true.
                We paid a fee, is it too much to expect the same?

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post

Well two things.
                  I care about the club not one for wishing some greedy little ####### luck
                  And two if you don't like the site visit elsewhere.
                  Good luck to you
                  I’m with you Dave, I support Queens Park Rangers Football Club, not an unhappy member of the playing staff employed by it.

Now, where’s the new Dave Thomas.

Comment

Look at the Joy on the Dave Thomas’s face, after he helps Stanley scores a brilliant goal, simply wonderful.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R_zSu7WLR_A

Hope the link works

Comment

• Wish him luck, Bo****ks.
                      There is a right and wrong way to leave from clubs who have developed and nursed you when you were not so good as you are today you should show some respect if not loyalty.

By all means go for better money as anyone would do but just pause a minute and think where you were when the club picked you up.

FFP is a joke.

Firstly when a club buys a player his wages needs to be capped in line with his transfer fee.

Then on match day a club cannot play an opposition team with more than 20% valuation of the opposing team .

Say Brighton Squad on the match day is valued at 60 Million Chealski cannot put on the field a team worth more than 60 Million + 20% so 72 Million.

Fair play on the field.

Hit me with it

Comment

• Originally posted by bhujio View Post
                        Wish him luck, Bo****ks.
                        There is a right and wrong way to leave from clubs who have developed and nursed you when you were not so good as you are today you should show some respect if not loyalty.

By all means go for better money as anyone would do but just pause a minute and think where you were when the club picked you up.

FFP is a joke.

Firstly when a club buys a player his wages needs to be capped in line with his transfer fee.

Then on match day a club cannot play an opposition team with more than 20% valuation of the opposing team .

Say Brighton Squad on the match day is valued at 60 Million Chealski cannot put on the field a team worth more than 60 Million + 20% so 72 Million.

Fair play on the field.

Hit me with it
                        I said a few years ago on here, that all teams in the 4 leagues should have the same playing budget, I citied Chelsea and Bournemouth in the premiership as an example.

Comment

• Originally posted by QPRDave View Post

Was Freeman being played?....No he wasn't wanted.
                          Why are Rangers supporters sticking up for #### who has shafted the club.
                          Getting like loft forwards on here?
                          And don't even go down the we got him for free like other ignorant QPR fans this is not true.
                          We paid a fee, is it too much to expect the same?
                          I agree it's not too much to expect the same, but i dont need to explain the realities of bosman to you, you know as much as I do about it. We'll still get some sort of fee for him because the club will want him out.

But if he was that good where were the offers from the premiership and the top championship clubs? If he wants to be a squad player and get paid #### loads of money for sitting on the bench then he can #### off. They've signed him for next to nothing and will sell him on for a fee in a few years. They've bought him fir a business deal not for his football abilities.

He's doing it for the money and I doubt he'll enjoy his football or life in Istanbul.

Comment

• Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post

I agree it's not too much to expect the same, but i dont need to explain the realities of bosman to you, you know as much as I do about it. We'll still get some sort of fee for him because the club will want him out.

But if he was that good where were the offers from the premiership and the top championship clubs? If he wants to be a squad player and get paid #### loads of money for sitting on the bench then he can #### off. They've signed him for next to nothing and will sell him on for a fee in a few years. They've bought him fir a business deal not for his football abilities.

He's doing it for the money and I doubt he'll enjoy his football or life in Istanbul.
                            But surely if he is sat on the bench they wont be able to sell him for a big fee, they have to play him and make him better if that is even possible, making him better

Comment

• Originally posted by bhujio View Post

But surely if he is sat on the bench they wont be able to sell him for a big fee, they have to play him and make him better if that is even possible, making him better
                              But surely he already has enough of a reputation in the championship that some club will pay £2-3m for him in two years? That fee will probably cover what they'll pay him over two years. It's a limited risk business deal for them. Remember Bruge wanted to pay £4.75m based on what hes done in the championship. It's a cheeky punt from their perspective that's only got breakeven or upside to it. If he plays it will only be against the lower league teams in a #### league. He wint get near the top games..........

Comment

• Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post

But surely he already has enough of a reputation in the championship that some club will pay £2-3m for him in two years? That fee will probably cover what they'll pay him over two years. It's a limited risk business deal for them. Remember Bruge wanted to pay £4.75m based on what hes done in the championship. It's a cheeky punt from their perspective that's only got breakeven or upside to it. If he plays it will only be against the lower league teams in a #### league. He wint get near the top games..........
                                What a career awaits him, perhaps he’ll produce a tacky mickey mouse videos of himself showing glimpses of his talents.

Comment

Working...
                                X