Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 20/21 QPR Transfer Page

https://www.footballtransferleague.co.uk/clubs/qpr

Championship winners Leeds want QPR playmaker Eberechi Eze to lead their return to the Premier League.

Eze, despite playing for 13th-placed QPR, scored 14 goals in the Championship and added eight assists.

That’s a brilliant return, especially when you bear in mind that Patrick Bamford only scored 16 working as Leeds’ main striker.

West Ham and Spurs are also set to battle for Eze but the report claims Leeds will follow through on their interest on Monday when the transfer window opens and are ready to blow their rivals out of the water with a bigger bid.

BLACKBURN ROVERS, QPR AND BRISTOL CITY WANT 9-GOAL MIDFIELDER IN BARGAIN DEAL

Bristol City and QPR are among a number of clubs considering the signing of Austrian midfielder Stefan Schwab.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...-transfer.html

Comment

QPR have agreed a £500,000 deal to sign Leyton Orient striker Ruel Sotiriou on a three year deal with an option of a fourth #lofc #QPR https://t.co/L4anY5JKw8

Comment

EFL Transfer News
        @TransfersEFL_
        Jordan Hugill will join QPR permanently this summer following his loan spell. Confirmation expected within a couple of weeks #QPR

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
          EFL Transfer News
          @TransfersEFL_
          Jordan Hugill will join QPR permanently this summer following his loan spell. Confirmation expected within a couple of weeks #QPR
          Didn’t see this coming, I thought maybe another loan . Hard to understand how we could bridge the gap in his wages compared to what he earns at West Ham .

Comment

Originally posted by Stainrod View Post

Didn’t see this coming, I thought maybe another loan . Hard to understand how we could bridge the gap in his wages compared to what he earns at West Ham .
            Hope we don't have to try?

Comment

Originally posted by Stainrod View Post

Wouldn’t take too much notice of that rumour!

Comment

Ovie Ejaria faces an uncertain future with his permanent move to Reading in major doubt.

The 22-year-old had been on a season-long loan deal with Royals from Liverpool

Wouldn't mind him if the price is good ?

Comment

Get a lot of strange click bait sites popping up around this time. It is fun but nothing else. I mean look at that story that we have agreed a fee of £500k for the Leyton Orient striker when actually he is out of contract.

Comment

Originally posted by davieqpr View Post
                    Get a lot of strange click bait sites popping up around this time. It is fun but nothing else. I mean look at that story that we have agreed a fee of £500k for the Leyton Orient striker when actually he is out of contract.
                    They are keeping him on a week to week contract so if there is a bid they will get the money

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
                      Ovie Ejaria faces an uncertain future with his permanent move to Reading in major doubt.

The 22-year-old had been on a season-long loan deal with Royals from Liverpool

Wouldn't mind him if the price is good ?
                      Now that boy impressed me when reading was at HQ earlier in season

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffqpr View Post

Now that boy impressed me when reading was at HQ earlier in season
                        Very good player , similar to Eze in style but again out of our price range I reckon .

Comment

£3.2m on transfer market

Comment

QPR are interested in signing Luke Amos from Tottenham on a permanent deal.

https://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/...deal-240720202

On the fence with this one.

Comment

https://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/...deal-240720202

Apparently we want to sign Amos on a permanent deal.

id be happy with that if the price is right!!

Comment

Working...
                              X