X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SheepRanger
    replied
    Originally posted by Dono77 View Post
    Rumours are saying Swansea are paying 5 million! That's too good to be true if so!
    Very much doubt that as they are skint.

That would would only ever be achieved if they got promoted to the premier league. If we get £2.5m over three years that would be great.

Not sure where I'd prefer to play my football, Swansea or Hull???? What a dump Swansea is and still stuck in a 1970s time warp!!! Rather him than me......

Leave a comment:

• Shania
    replied
    My word! We are in trouble defensively now!

Leave a comment:

• Dono77
    replied
    Rumours are saying Swansea are paying 5 million! That's too good to be true if so!

Leave a comment:

• qpr4life
    replied
    Originally posted by Dono77 View Post
    Keeping bright was the main thing. The club must have known manning had no intention in staying. Thats become clear with the manager not considering him for selection. Dont select someone who doesn't want to stay here. Simple.
    Yeah. We've lost players similar to him to similar clubs but for less.

Bidwell, Luongo, Robinson

Leave a comment:

• Dono77
    replied
    Keeping bright was the main thing. The club must have known manning had no intention in staying. Thats become clear with the manager not considering him for selection. Dont select someone who doesn't want to stay here. Simple.

Leave a comment:

• qpr4life
    replied
    Before today I was excited by possibly one in and Manning possibly still considering a deal. Now it's 1 out and not much movement at CB and it's a shame.

Funny old game.

Leave a comment:

• MrQPR2020
    replied
    Worrying times if that back four is what we have to rely upon until January.

Leave a comment:

• qpr4life
    replied
    Looks like Manning out and zero new signings today...

A little worrying that, I'd expect a new LB as a result of Manning going.

Leave a comment:

• Dono77
    replied
    Bid accepted from Swansea for manning. Anything over 2m is a bonus for a player who cost 80k and is out of contract in 8 months. Shame no incoming centre half but with our first 2 choices going to sheff weds theres no point bringing someone in that we didnt really want. Bring on Bournemouth!!!

Leave a comment:

• theblackmafia.
    replied
    Wow, the only two defenders available in the country are going somewhere else. If only there were more out in the wild.

Leave a comment:

• ConorQPR2000
    replied
    Flint and Hector both going to Sheff Wed.

looks like we are not signing anyone else.

Leave a comment:

• SheepRanger
    replied
    Originally posted by furlong29 View Post
    Hector looking unlikely now as fulhams new cb , anderson, has a ligament injury so cant see them letting him go now , other target flint has gone to Sheffield wednesday so not sure where that leaves us
    Getting money for Manning because he wont sign a new contract and using Wallace/Niko till Xmas or trying to find a player who's not with a club who we can sign any time we like as a free agent?

Leave a comment:

• furlong29
    replied
    Hector looking unlikely now as fulhams new cb , anderson, has a ligament injury so cant see them letting him go now , other target flint has gone to Sheffield wednesday so not sure where that leaves us

Leave a comment:

• dogsrrs
    replied
    Originally posted by qprmarc View Post

You’re off your rocker, bidwell is pony
    You say right I say left ! Bidwell CAN defend whereas Manning offers nothing in defence , the place that has cost us points

Leave a comment:

• qprmarc
    replied
    Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post

I'd take Bidwell in a swap for him right now ! he'd offer far more in defence
    You’re off your rocker, bidwell is pony

Leave a comment:

Working...
X