X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• stanistheman
    replied
    Originally posted by WilkieQPR View Post
    Doesn't matter what Charlton fans think... Bonne scored 11 champ goals last season would be a good addition for us at the right price. When you look at how many goals we need to replace and Oteh is dog...
    I agree.
    if he can score 11 in a struggling side he should be able to at least match that with QPR; that would probably be about 10 more than Oteh could manage!

Green looks good in that video and could be worth a deal at the right wages.

I would also be okay with Adomah as he is surely still capable of playing at this level to a decent standard.
    Again, at the right wages (we are no one’s last big pay cheque any more).

Hopefully BOS will sign a new deal too.

Leave a comment:

• WilkieQPR
    replied
    Originally posted by Dono77 View Post
    Maybe the club are getting a plan in place if bright does go at the very last minute of the window, there wont be any time left to line up a replacement so by getting green in on a low wage and short term contract then we are covering our bases. Adomah would give us an extra body and could provide a decent foil for dykes if needs be.
    I would like to think this is true.. we cant afford for BOS to leave at the last second with nothing lined up.

but we are QPR after all.

Leave a comment:

• WilkieQPR
    replied
    I would be pretty happy with Bonne.. Adomah and Green personally, as we need forwards.
    But i'll be shocked if we get 2 of them let alone 3.

Leave a comment:

• Dono77
    replied
    Maybe the club are getting a plan in place if bright does go at the very last minute of the window, there wont be any time left to line up a replacement so by getting green in on a low wage and short term contract then we are covering our bases. Adomah would give us an extra body and could provide a decent foil for dykes if needs be.

Leave a comment:

• Undecided
    replied
    Agree Green looks good.............. at the right price.

Leave a comment:

• WilkieQPR
    replied
    Also wouldn't be totally against Adomah too, think we need anyone with Champ experience at this stage

Leave a comment:

• WilkieQPR
    replied
    Doesn't matter what Charlton fans think... Bonne scored 11 champ goals last season would be a good addition for us at the right price. When you look at how many goals we need to replace and Oteh is dog...

Leave a comment:

• qpr4life
    replied
    Originally posted by GWR View Post

Charlton fans can't believe we've bid £1.5m for Bonne. The general consensus of opinion is that he is not up to League 1 standard and not even woth 500k.
    No chance, bet its £500K at most up front, the rest if he even scores anything.

Leave a comment:

• Dono77
    replied
    Haven't seen any new info regarding bonne and if we got him and adomah/green then it would be good business from the club. Just need a decent left back now......

Leave a comment:

• GWR
    replied
    Originally posted by qpr4life View Post
    Bonne and Adomah rumours circulating today...
    Charlton fans can't believe we've bid £1.5m for Bonne. The general consensus of opinion is that he is not up to League 1 standard and not even woth 500k.

Leave a comment:

• Shania
    replied
    Adomah on Talksport(?) also.

Leave a comment:

• Dono77
    replied
    Adomah linked on the 72 website. If he signs then I'd be hoping bright stays and move shodipo on as he hasn't shown any real sign that he can do it every week in this league.

Leave a comment:

• qpr4life
    replied
    Bonne and Adomah rumours circulating today...

Leave a comment:

• LoftusRoadLad
    replied
    Only problem with Green is can we afford him ? Villa wages ? Also he was layed off in July so why aint he working now ?

Leave a comment:

• SheepRanger
    replied
    From the vid Green us right footed but seems happy on either wing and through the middle. He looks like he'd be a very versatile option. Doesnt bode well for Shodipo on the left and a good option if BOS leaves

Leave a comment:

Working...
X