• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shania
    replied
    Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post

i doubt he ever heard of me tbh
    He misses your updates on the mini league is the last I heard.

Leave a comment:

• LoftusRoadLad
    replied

He will if he reads this board

Leave a comment:

• Rebel R's
    replied
    Originally posted by Jeffqpr View Post

He probably feels the same about you! He only wants sign & it will be a good move for us & him

Leave a comment:

• lincoln ranger
    replied
    Agree with the above. Any half decent attacking options to help out Chair, BOS and Dykes will bring an improvement in the current paper thin squad! Is it too much to ask for an additional LB aswell?

Leave a comment:

• Jeffqpr
    replied

I couldnt give a s h I t about Green,the only contract I'm interested in is BOS
    He probably feels the same about you! He only wants sign & it will be a good move for us & him

Leave a comment:

• LoftusRoadLad
    replied

Be nice to have both tho ?

Leave a comment:

• Rebel R's
    replied
    Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
    Jeff
    @lefthookqpr

The grass is GREEN

Double confirmed as tweeted earlier today. #Roderick Expecting Green to be tied up imminently announced tomorrow if club choose to.

Leave a comment:

• LoftusRoadLad
    replied

Jeff
    @lefthookqpr

The grass is GREEN

Double confirmed as tweeted earlier today. #Roderick Expecting Green to be tied up imminently announced tomorrow if club choose to.

Leave a comment:

• Dono77
    replied
    Originally posted by Rangerod View Post
    Bonne and Green average at best. We really should be aiming for a higher shelf player. Our midfield looks slow and lightweight too - we need to strengthen there. And of course we need a lb
    We cant afford the wages of top quality unfortunately. I'd be very happy with bonne and one of the others mentioned. Theres no way we will be paying top money for him. Charlton need the money to survive especially after their hearing has been delayed so it's good timing for us to apply pressure.

Leave a comment:

• SheepRanger
    replied
    If they were top quality there would be other clubs willing to pay them more than we can afford. But getting in our own players and moving away from the loan market makes for a more stable team. I'm sure these players would give us enough to achieve a mid-table finish.

Leave a comment:

• Shania
    replied
    Not sure about the quality of the three above mentioned, but basically it`s the sum of the parts that counts. This QPR team have to work hard together, that is for sure.

Leave a comment:

• WilkieQPR
    replied
    Originally posted by Rangerod View Post
    Bonne and Green average at best. We really should be aiming for a higher shelf player. Our midfield looks slow and lightweight too - we need to strengthen there. And of course we need a lb
    unless we can spend big fees and wages which we know we can't.. I don't think we can get much better than them to be honest.

but we will see

Leave a comment:

• Rangerod
    replied

Leave a comment:

• knocker
    replied
    Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
    But of course I doubt any of them will sign given that the club hasn’t signed any of the players I suggested this summer!!!
    I'm sure they hang on your every word.

Leave a comment:

• stanistheman
    replied
    But of course I doubt any of them will sign given that the club hasn’t signed any of the players I suggested this summer!!!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X