• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by terry ball View Post
    He'll be back. probably just checking the "fact sheets"
    or on the phone for guidence

Comment

Gianni or myu must be on the phone then..........

Comment

Its just hard keeping up with multiple threads.

Don't even know what I am supposed to be answering.

The political aspect bores me to tears, I'd much rather turn the clock back to October and enjoy the football on offer. It also leads to less negative posts
        ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
        THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post

I'd much rather turn the clock back to October and enjoy the football
          wouldn't we all....

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
            Its just hard keeping up with multiple threads.

Don't even know what I am supposed to be answering.

The political aspect bores me to tears, I'd much rather turn the clock back to October and enjoy the football on offer. It also leads to less negative posts
            Lets join alligance then. Get gianni out, end divide between fans and enjoy the good times again. Come on pete, you know it makes sense

Comment

In that case i'd rather it was 1975.....We should be looking forward to what we might achieve rather that looking back on what we haven't

Comment

Originally posted by Spencer View Post
                In that case i'd rather it was 1975.....We should be looking forward to what we might achieve rather that looking back on what we haven't
                but looking forward looks too bleak at the moment.........

Comment

Terry,

Seriously if Gianni walked tomorrow, you would then get the defenders coming out and saying he should not be going. If that makes sense.

Him going, will make a difference for about a month, end of the day if we lost a couple of games fans attention will be turned somewhere else.

It suits fine now, because we can hardly be blaming the manager, he has only been here 5 minutes. if it was simply Gianni, then fans would not booing the manager/players after winning a football match.
                  THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Shame the teams defending aint as good as yours ..you must be on a promise the way your tongue is firmy up someones ####.......we should call you toothbrush as any further up and you will be cleaning his teeth......

Comment

• Well, I'd be happy going back to the time when Olly was around just after relegation from the Championship. If we had attracted a modest TRUE investor who actually wanted the books to balance (like Ricard Thompson used to do) every year instead of a Chairman, *cough* Paladini, who allowed more and more to be spent totally ignoring the budgets set at the start of the season.
                      If that meant a couple more seasons in the third tier, then so beit. I am sick and tired of the club living beyond its means. With even 16000 going through the gate every week, we cannot afford to be a big spender and I fully expect Flabio to pull out and leave us completely in the pooh in the next two seasons.

And as I posted elsewhere when Mittal leaves there is only four people in the world left who are richer than the backer we had...

So, thanks for running the debt up season on season and then bringing a 'saviour' who will ultimately kill the club, Gianni. But, Pete cannot see that you have been the constant in our second demise - I blame Chris Wright fully for the first one and when the second one comes, we'll all know when it started.

Please go now...

Comment

• Only signed up to say I agree with you 100% Davman

Would guess the vast majority would point the finger firmly in the same direction for our second demise!!!!

However like the demise of the Reich I am sure some will stay loyal until the bitter end and beyond.

Comment

• The same people wanted him gone before the takeover.

So hardly groundbreaking news now, is it??

Comment

• not long now pedro......

Comment

• supporters like you, just come across as wishing the club lose the next couple of games,

as when we win you don't even post.

Shame that..

Comment

• Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                                supporters like you, just come across as wishing the club lose the next couple of games,

as when we win you don't even post.

Shame that..
                                Pete, that really comes across as a childish answer. Somethin my 7 year old would come out with. Did you poke your tongue out whilst typing it?

Comment

Working...
                                X