Those With Very Short Memories..or Even Amnesia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by qprsouth View Post
    no twisting from me on here at all...i leave that to those itk.
    as i say your not aware of what GP brings to the club therefore your not in a position to comment

it seems that some people only look at the negatives and not at the positives:confused:

Comment

and you are in a position then..sorry gianni didnt realise it was you ....

Comment

and you are in a position then..sorry gianni didnt realise it was you ....
        oh dear

have u ran out of derogatory comments?

Comment

i forgot he brings less through the gate ...leaks **** info via mouthpices..sorounds with yes men..thinks he is a mastermind at signing players..fans digruntalled brings **** loads to the club hey...oh hang on he saved the club.....and bought in people who have invested masiive amounts in quality players and we will be in the champions league in what 2 yrs from now...we have no debt anymore then?i would say we are in bigger **** than before..

Comment

i forgot he brings less through the gate ...leaks **** info via mouthpices..sorounds with yes men..thinks he is a mastermind at signing players..fans digruntalled brings **** loads to the club hey...oh hang on he saved the club.....and bought in people who have invested masiive amounts in quality players and we will be in the champions league in what 2 yrs from now...we have no debt anymore then?i would say we are in bigger **** than before..
            how long did that take u to think up?

Comment

oh dear..you enjoying the school holidays little fella....

Comment

oh dear..you enjoying the school holidays little fella....
                yes i love the festive season how about u?

my missus got all the presents she wanted

£3000 is a drop in the ocean to me

Comment

that suppose to impress me hey .i nearly fell off my pacific ocean view deck reading that....3 grand hey youve hit the big time fella.

Comment

that suppose to impress me hey .i nearly fell off my pacific ocean view deck reading that....3 grand hey youve hit the big time fella.
                    aint interested in impressing people im here to talk about QPR

it seems to me that you are just following what others are telling u

dont pay attention to the original attention seeker, he / she only does it to wind people up:devil:

all i will say is we are all QPR supporters therefore should get behind the team

this place has been so negative over the last few days and its boring:boss:

Comment

your the one quoting 3 grand is a drop in the ocean....i dont give a **** about dough mate as ive been there and done that and got the yacht and flash house. yeah we are all QPR .i was there when the LSA was formed and sat in the middle of the pitch the last time the club nearly died....Didnt see pete there though...

Comment

your the one quoting 3 grand is a drop in the ocean....i dont give a **** about dough mate as ive been there and done that and got the yacht and flash house. yeah we are all QPR .i was there when the LSA was formed and sat in the middle of the pitch the last time the club nearly died....Didnt see pete there though...
                        give it a rest fella

lets all look forwards and not backwards

u will see in time if it wasnt for GP there would be no QPR FC

we have different views, i have no personal agenda i just dont understand where all this hate comes from bearing in mind the guy saved us from going out of business

anyway hope u had a good christmas fella:boss:

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                          Quaz, don't get me wrong. The fanbase is split and Rangers is a miserable place to go to. Instability in terms of a permanant manager, fans impatient and paying over the odds for average football has not helped. I cannot disagree with that, but some are forgetting the fact we are one win from the play offs
                          a little dose of post xmas reality here.were not one win from the playoffs,but however many games till the end of the season.lets see where we finish.i have hopes,of course,wouldn't dare to make a prediction.

Comment

Originally posted by Quaz View Post
                            wtf is your point............stats do not tell you whether players played for the shirt or not.......stats don't signify how much passion running through the club........

Is it so effin difficult to understand that our players are also suffering from 10 different managers??

THEY ARE ONLY HUMAN.:very_sad::very_sad::very_sad:

Have a nice day.

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                              Quaz, don't get me wrong. The fanbase is split and Rangers is a miserable place to go to. Instability in terms of a permanant manager, fans impatient and paying over the odds for average football has not helped. I cannot disagree with that, but some are forgetting the fact we are one win from the play offs

Amen to that!! I am with you all the way. Releived??

Is it that difficult to understand how a player played out of position must feel??
                              Not happy and not quite up to it, I presume?:devil:

Comment

Originally posted by HA9 RANGER View Post
                                yes i love the festive season how about u?

my missus got all the presents she wanted

£3000 is a drop in the ocean to me
                                Yawn.

Comment

Working...
                                X