No announcement yet.

Those With Very Short Memories..or Even Amnesia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pete, maybe its old age, but I cannot remember even meeting you let alone giving you a free season ticket. Sam Taylor may well have given you a free ST, but I did not work at the club at the same time as Sam, so you are mistaken. Sadly, you and others, have been fed a fair amount of information about me or my time at the club, and not much of it, if any, is accurate. You are fully entitled to your opinion as to whether I did a crap job or not, but, boringly, the information about giving myself pay rises, increasing my car allowance, hiding tax liabilities etc is false. I note that when a poster (Inspector Hounslow?) comes on and makes allegations about your councillor colleague, you remove the post, but you allow unfounded allegations about me to remain on the site, and then you talk about others having an agenda! I suggest you take a long hard look in the mirror. It seems that I cannot simply come along to watch a game without a cyber councillor starting a thread about it. I guess it is easier these days to have a pop on the internet than to discuss, what he obviously feels is a serious matter, face to face. On a related point, the Councillor says that he was rattling buckets, whilst I was lining my pockets with pay increases. Just another piece of incorrect reporting (well intentioned I'm sure). I wasn't at the club when Finney, Steve Russell and some others arranged the bucket collections- but why let the truth get in the way of a good slur!

Comment

over to you pete.very much interestred to read your reply.

Comment

Originally posted by tim westwood View Post
        also answer my question Pete I have asked many times did you run when we got run by pompey seeing it was the Q-Block?
        what a stupid question.

as the saying goes those who smelt it dealt and i suspect u was the first one on your toes

fyi- i was sitting in the loft that afternoon with my brother and i didnt run away

do u base your opinion of people on who ran and who did not on that day ?

Comment

no lads sat there before that pompey match...then all the little herberts sat there who would melt anyway....So pete who did give you that free season ticket then as it looks like your the one with amnesia.......

Comment

shhhhhhhh i think i can hear pete coming. ( sorry false alarm)

Comment

Well, to be honest I did not delete it and I am surprised it has been. I've not been on the web-site until tonight, been in Ipswich all day.

Mark, I came to you when you were at Swindon. I was working for a company promoting season ticket renewals and you could well be right in terms of the timing, as it was a few months later I worked promoting season tickets for QPR. So, if you were not there I apologise as it was a definite directive from Samantha Taylor and by memory I thought you were at the club. it must have been at the time in that case, when you left QPR to go to Swindon, then went back?? I don't even remember what year it was, but could have been 2001??

I was simply answering the question put to me, that one or two were making extrordinary statements about just supporting the club.
              ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
              THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

tim westwood,

I have said before, that answering questions on supporting the club, is a bit stupid.

I used to have a season ticket in the lower loft before the qblock. You have to take into account the power of the internet, which you and one or two others disreagrd for some reason, and I don't suppose for one minute you know every fan that comes through the turnstiles. I find answring questions on supporting the club futile, as it is my belief you might change girlfriends and wives, but you never change football clubs.

My step-son is now 29, yet I used to take him every week as a kid in the eighties and early nineties and sat in the Ellerslie Road, then went into the lower loft on my own. The season we lost to Vauxhall Motors, was my first season in the qblock.

Why, I have to explain my support for the club I have followed since I was about 7-8, now being 41 is beyond me.
                THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

just to add I have not been give any information in regards to the business side, just certain individuals used to get free tickets from you.

The financial position of the club, must have been difficult to work with and I've always maintained anyone responsible for running the club since Richard Thompson, has been on a hiding to nothing. We don't have the fan base and even making it run even, would be a miracle.

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                    Quaz, don't get me wrong. The fanbase is split and Rangers is a miserable place to go to. Instability in terms of a permanant manager, fans impatient and paying over the odds for average football has not helped. I cannot disagree with that, but some are forgetting the fact we are one win from the play offs
                    oh my god, you have surpassed yourself

Comment

That was written before the game yesterday.

Going back to my first point, we have never been 8th at Christmas in the championship, yet you would be believed to be thinking we were bottom of the table.

That was the essence of this post in the first place.

Comment

hanwell reply is above.

in regards to your questions, due to the busy nature of this board esepcially after a defeat, its now on Page 4

Comment

And were not 8th this year either !

Comment

found out again pete ...you seem to suffer from amnesia every time you slip up...oh er cant remember what year it was er er think it was ......when you clearly stated season ticket autherised by mark...

Comment

Originally posted by qprsouth View Post
                              found out again pete ...you seem to suffer from amnesia every time you slip up...oh er cant remember what year it was er er think it was ......when you clearly stated season ticket autherised by mark...
                              your worse than a few other broken records on this site

you asked the questions u got the answers

what more do u want?

.dot.org not allowing u to sign in anymore then try LFW

Comment

no answers provided just spin....the gianni boys on here seem a tad touchy...whats up..worried your little click is comming to an end...devo has thrown the cat among the pidgoens by showing the drummer boy up hey...spin that one you myu and pete...

Comment

Working...
                                X