No announcement yet.

Those With Very Short Memories..or Even Amnesia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

qprsouth, you highlighted that season what for??

We were 13th at the end of the year, we have NEVER been this high in the championship come Christmas.

Just for the record that season we didn;t win a game in December by memory and I seem to remember many fans getting impatient with Ollie.
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

gillingham 16500....all big clubs hey ...

Comment

2003-2004 15 home games with crowds of 14000 or more so again pointless stats .

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
          Quaz, don't get me wrong. The fanbase is split and Rangers is a miserable place to go to. Instability in terms of a permanant manager, fans impatient and paying over the odds for average football has not helped. I cannot disagree with that, but some are forgetting the fact we are one win from the play offs
          yep i can see we are one win from play-offs....but with the rumours of watson,adel & buzz of to pastures new....how long before we drop....
          also it will be hard to attract players with the mindless tw*ts booing the team.

Comment

You are picking one season and just for nostagia remembering the odd occasion.

Do you want to tell me what promotion for that Cambridge united game to get 18,000???

I think were starting to see an increase, but Magilton going has got many fans to give up and I don't blame them from that point of view, but if hart performs a miracle and we are withing touching distance of promotion, you watch the crowds come back.

The main thing in my view is the cost in the current financial climate, followed by the instability, all the other stuff is just excuses and easier to make a case for whern certain fans see a split.
            THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Quaz,

If Watson goes do you really think, it will scupper our play off chances?? i don't. I wouldn't like to see Buzsacky go, but some players are far too comfortable at the moment and I might be in the minority, but if a club came with a good offer, I'd take it.

Comment

but if hart performs a miracle and we are withing touching distance of promotion, you watch the crowds come back.
                the crowds will stay away if the same football is played according to some that moaned

Comment

Quaz,

If Watson goes do you really think, it will scupper our play off chances?? i don't. I wouldn't like to see Buzsacky go, but some players are far too comfortable at the moment and I might be in the minority, but if a club came with a good offer, I'd take it.
                  but we don't seem to be replacing players when they go....camp....delaney...dex.....none replaced with decent quality.....and no solid rumours of new players coming in.........

Comment

and how well have the tickets gone for the promotions this year...Fact even giving away tickets they can get bums on seats...did they do promotions for the crewe game and gillingham etc etc ....how many free tickets you had by the way?

Comment

Players are coming in, why they would want to come here, I haven't a clue.

As for replacing Blackstock, no we haven't. But if you took a poll now, not many would want him back. Cerny is better than Camp.

Simspon is a quality acquistion, its not anyone;s fault apart from the manager if he decides to play him on the wing.

Comment

qprsouth, the only year I got a free season ticket was when Samantha Taylor and Mark Devlin were at the club.

All the other years I buy my season ticket and pay for all my travel away and for away tickets.. Do you? Or do you just comment on the club as an armchair supporter??

Comment

Players are coming in, why they would want to come here, I haven't a clue.

As for replacing Blackstock, no we haven't. But if you took a poll now, not many would want him back. Cerny is better than Camp.

Simspon is a quality acquistion, its not anyone;s fault apart from the manager if he decides to play him on the wing.
                          well not replacing dex was a major error...and in my opinion has cost us dear......as for cerny.....yep maybe he is better....but who do we have as back up keeper of any class now.
                          delaney was never replaced,borrowdale is not the answer....nor is williams.....so in some terms the team has gone backwards in the way of quality.
                          You stated in another thread we had cover for all positions...but its not all good enough is it.I mean look at pellican,dave,vine....none are to the standard we need.

Comment

32 years a supporter can you say the same??season ticket holder for 20 years (all paid for by me)never supported another club (have you?)went to all fixtures in div 2(did you?) think the club is being run and is a laughing stock off the pitch(do you?).

Comment

Originally posted by qprsouth View Post
                              32 years a supporter can you say the same??season ticket holder for 20 years (all paid for by me)never supported another club (have you?)went to all fixtures in div 2(did you?) think the club is being run and is a laughing stock off the pitch(do you?).
                              i feel a request for a medal coming on

Comment

Quaz...no medal mate just replying to the 12 year old comment by mr QPR pete......

Comment

Working...
                                X